Punishment (+18)

Male POV - I felt myself be forcefully dragged in the castle and up the stairs.

Male Reader - W-wait! *blushes hard*

Male Reader POV - But he didn't listen he kept walking up the stairs holding my arm tightly getting in the bedroom shutting it behind us. Then before I knew it he slammed me against the wall kissing me hard shoving his tongue deep inside my mouth causing me to moan loudly. Slowly he took his knee pressing into my crotch as his tongue went deeper down my throat my body was getting hot again feeling Balan begin to grind his hips onto mine. My eyes begin to roll in the back of my head in pleasure after awhile he pulled back alittle so we could both breath panting heavily.

Male Reader - *Moans*

Balan - *Blushes* You knew what you were doing outside

Male Reader - N-No I-

Male Reader POV - Before I could finish I felt him grab my crotch through my pants rubbing hard causing me to moan.

Balan - Perhaps I should make my beloved feel the same way?

Male Reader POV - I felt his hand pull away causing me to whine at the loss of contact giving him pleading eyes.

Male Reader - Baallaannn *whines*

Balan POV - I needed him badly but he was teasing I'd figured it would only be right to tease back. Giving a chuckle I pulled away getting on the bed laying back getting comfy he gave a confused looking at me as I gave a chuckle. He then climbed on the bed next to me frowning and nudging me.

Balan - Yes does my sweetheart want something?

Male Reader - *Pouts*

Balan - Hm? *smiles*

Balan POV - I felt a tug at my pants blushing hearing him groan my crotch was starting to hurt but this was an opportunity I couldn't pass up I was having to much fun with this.

Balan - Yes? those our my pants what about them

Male Reader - I need you *whines*

Balan - What about Fluffy? *chuckles*

Male Reader - Fluffy can wait!

Balan - Oh really now what has ever gotten you to change your mind hm?

Balan POV - I turned to my side looking at (Y/N) smiling rubbing his side gently

Male Reader - Please *blushes* I need you ....

Balan - What do you need from me dear?

Male Reader - I ... I need you to pound me stretch me .... to make me raw screaming in pain and pleasure *blushes*

Balan POV - My eyes went wide not being able to control myself any longer I quickly unzipped my pants pulling them down with my boxers my cock exposed hard and throbbing from the pain. I then began to take off my shoes and gloves getting fully undressed climbing ontop of (Y/N) his eyes went wide as I began to pull off his shirt feeling how hot is body was getting I began to kiss down his neck sucking hearing him moan and pant. I thought back when Lance did that he wasn't enjoying it he was terrified his body was shaking like a leaf the thought of that made my blood boil. Softly I began to bit down on a soft spot as he winced in pain before licking and sucking the wound.

Male Reader - W-why did you do that?

Balan - ...To show you are mine what Lance did was unforgivable

Male Reader POV - My heart sank he was still upset from before he didn't know how to deal with those emotions I soon felt my face was wet but they weren't my tears looking up above me I saw Balan began to cry again. Gently I rubbed his tears away pulling his face up giggling.