Broken

Male Reader POV - I was humming still sitting on the floor next to Balans chair waiting for him to get back. He was taking awhile I hope he's ok just then I've heard footsteps coming down the steps smiling.

Male Reader - Hey feel better? *smiles*

Balan - ....

Male Reader POV - Something was wrong he didn't even want to look at me causing a pain in my chest he soon sat down in the chair giving a soft sigh.

Male Reader - Are you ok? Did something happen?

Balan POV - I grabbed the chair tightly tears forming hiding them I didn't dare want to look at (Y/N) I couldn't not after what I did....

Male Reader - Balan? *frowns*

Balan - If it's ok may we please get this done with?

Male Reader - O-ok

Balan POV - My heart was cracking hearing the sadness in his voice feeling him pull my pants down inspecting my legs before pulling them back up.

Male Reader - all done *frowns*

Balan - Much appreciated

Male Reader - D-did I do something wrong?

Balan - I-.. I'm sorry but I just can't look at you right now please forgive me

Balan POV - That did it the final nail in the coffin I heard his voice crack sobbing softly. I took my hat pulling it down past my eyes tears streaming God I wanted to tell him everything but I couldn't....

Male Reader - I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you *Sobs soflty*

Stop ...

Please stop crying....

God it's all my fault....

I'm so sorry sweetheart

.....I love you

Balan POV - My train of thoughts broke when (Y/N) got up causing me to panic

Balan - Wh-where are you going?

Male Reader - *Sniffles* Outside for awhile to leave you alone you said you didn't want to look at me right now

Don't go outside please stay here with me

Male Reader - I'm sorry for bothering you I'm going to play with the Tim's *sniffle*

No...Don't go love

Balan POV - Before I knew it he went outside closing the door behind him as fluffy followed leading me in the living room myself. I grabbed the side of my head in anger and tears grabbing a glass vase that was next to me throwing it on the ground causing it to shatter.

Balan - DAMNIT!!! *Tears*

Balan POV - My eyes widen on what I just did I rarely cursed or break stuff frowning I gently snapped my fingers Causing the broke glass to disappear. I needed to go see (Y/N) he was hurt and it was all my fault I need to tell him the truth....I got up walking over to the couch putting my shirt and cape back on making sure it fit snug on me Heading outside the castle.