Chapter Sixty-Six

Sixty-Six: This is getting a bit repetitive. 

Over and over, 

The past repeats itself, 

Till you've learnt the lesson, 

That life has in store for oneself. 

ღ

Yoongi woke up to a familiar distressed feeling in him. His chest constricted and breaths strained. He let out a quiet groan, rubbing his chest and sat up. Regretting his actions immediately. His vision blurred out, as his vision went black. He dropped his head down to his hand. Sucking in a sharp breath. His pulse booming in his ears. Frowning, he blinked a few times before his vision focused back in. 

He let out a relieved sigh, and turned to Jimin. Finding the younger sound asleep. Curled up on the other side of the bed. But he knew something was wrong. His body was too still. Pursing his lips, he moved to wake up the younger. Gently, he nudged the younger. Trying to wake him up. He was bit worried when he felt how cold the younger's hand had gotten.

"Yovu, wake up, Yovu." Yoongi spoke. Voice still groggy with sleep. He shook the younger, till Jimin stirred a little. Then he snapped his eyes open, body jerking, as the younger tried to scurry away. But Yoongi had already expected it, and made sure the other didn't hurt himself accidently during his panicked state. 

"Hey, hey, it's just me. Yoongi. Shh, calm down Era." Yoongi coaxed, making sure not to end up touching Jimin while he was in such a state. The younger heaved, and gasped. Frantically looking around. And when he finally realized where he was, he relaxed down. Taking in his deep breaths, to compose himself. 

Yoongi waited till Jimin reached out to him on his own before pulling the younger onto his lap.

"Same nightmare, Minie?" Yoongi asked in a soft voice. Swaying their bodies side to side, as his powers flowed to calm the younger down. Jimin whimpered, clutching onto the elder's clothes and nodded. His body still trembled with fear. 

The elder let out a sigh, knowing there was nothing he could do apart from letting his powers calm the younger down. 

He pressed his lips in a thin line as he thought about how differently the younger had been behaving recently. Jimin wasn't the type stay quiet for too long, and yet Yoongi often found him spacing out, deep in his thoughts. He wouldn't respond when he called for him. Not right away at least. And it irked Yoongi not knowing what was it, that had Jimin worked out like that. 

He didn't want to force the younger to open up about it, but he hoped Jimin would talk to him about it soon enough. 

"Feeling better, vinera?" Yoongi leaned away, cupping the younger's face as he searched for any hint of fear and distress in the other eyes. Jimin smiled a little, nodding.