Chapter Six

Chapter Six: A new of world to live in

To let go of who you were

To become what you want to be

ღ

Jimin uncurled himself as he slowly blinked his eyes open. A yawn escaping his mouth as he pushed his body up. The blanket sliding off his body. The tinted rays of the sun seeped into the room, illuminating every corner. Jimin sighed, looking down at the blanket pooled on his lap. His mind trying to fish out something from his memory. He didn't know what he was trying to remember, but he still continued in his search. After a while, he gave up and lazily pushed himself off the bed. He ran his hand through his hair, trying to tame the bed head. He rubbed his eyes as he trudged towards the bathroom. 

He stopped when he reached to the other side of the room, and was right next to a window. He furrowed his brows together as he looked outside. The pinkish sky was fading out a soft, purplish blue. He barely remember Jin telling him about the sky turning to blue during pink.

He felt...odd.

Something was unusual that made him feel uncomfortable. But he had no idea of what it might be. He walked inside the bathroom and splashed some water in his face. Sighing as the cold water helped him wake up a little. He scrunched up his brows once again, as he tried to remember everything he could from the last three days. And oddly enough, the memory of the earthquake from his world, was slowly fading away. He only remembered the falling. The panic and nothing else. 

And the more he tried to think of it, the more unclear the memory became. 

After a while, he gave up after his head started to ache. He refreshed himself, before walking back out of the bathroom. And once again, he found new clothes, neatly folded, placed on his bed. He assumed one of the staffs must have kept it while he was inside the bathroom. 

He looked down at the crème night clothes and then at the light blue shirt and dark pants. 

There was a knock on the door that caught his attention, and then Jin peeked in his head. 

"Oh, good morning, Jimin." Jin smiled.

"Morning."

"I'll let you get changed and wait outside, 'kay?"

Jimin gave him a courteous smile and nodded. Jin quickly left, closing the door after him. Jimin then quickly discarded his night clothes and wore the fresh one. Surprised when they fit him perfectly. He kept the old clothes on the bed, after folding them before leaving the room. 

Outside, he found Jin talking with Taehyung. 

The Araceli beamed seeing him, and waved his hand enthusiastically. Jimin couldn't help but return the smile, as he walked up to them.