Chapter Four

Four: A bond between brothers

Manifold of times;

It requires nothing more than just will.

ღ

Jimin couldn't help but think about what happened earlier; even as they walked towards the Kenna's house. Taehyung left, saying he's going to check upon Jungkook and try to find out what happened. Namjoon and Jin seemed a bit worried as well. Finally they reached to a house, that once again managed to surprise Jimin. He hadn't expected to see a building like that. Contemporary mixed with classical renaissance. The entire lower portion was design exquisitely and made of stones and marble, however, the upper part was made of glass. A huge dome on top, made entirely of glass. And surprising they both fit together perfectly, despite it being an odd mixture. 

And the design of the building was rather expressive. The exterior hallway, with high rising pillars made of marbles that led to the main door. And door itself was odd, individually speaking, but somehow fit in perfectly with the rest of the designs. The door was made of etched glass. Jimin was intrigued by the four different designs on the door, divided by the stone frames. One picture of the flames, one depicting underwater, one had clouds and creatures flying and hiding about it, and one was ground with flowers blooming.

Jin knocked on the door, and a few seconds later it opened by itself. Jimin would have been surprised, but he had seen far too many fantastical things to be bothered any more. The first thing that caught Jimin's attention, was the several etched drawings on the walls. It was loud or too much. It was just the right amount. And then the designs thinned out to simplistic décor. 

It was now, that he understood why the entire roof was made of glass. The colour of the sky and the run rays fell in the creating the most beautiful natural art Jimin had ever seen. The colours and lights reflected perfectly against the walls, and floor. And all the drawings seemed painted despite not having a single drop of colour over them. 

It was bright, it was loud, and at the same time soothing. 

At that moment, he heard rushed footsteps. And a man appeared from one of the room to their right. The man rushed up to Jin, throwing himself upon Jin with an excited cheer. Jin chuckled, and took a step back to balance himself before the man jumped back down.

"Namjoon my man!" He beamed, pulling Namjoon into a half hug. Finally, he turned to Jimin. His expression a mix of shock and glee. 

"You must be Jimin! Nice to meet you! I'm Jung Hoseok, Kenna Dritan." The man beamed, holding out his hand for a handshake. Jimin once again obliged, bowing  a little as he smiled back. It was easy to get comfortable in the presence of the man. And he noticed just how perfectly the entire building reflected Hoseok's personality. Even the bright red hair complimented his personality.