Yoongi's past

Yoongi let out a worried sigh, and ran his fingers through his hair. Glancing up to the clock. It had already been half a fratz. And Jimin was yet to comeback. He knew it would take little longer than what Jimin had promised him, but still he couldn't hold his patience. His heart was beating fast in his chest, and he was feeling uneasy. Like, a terrible, terrible feeling crawling deep inside of him. Warning him of something. He took in a deep breath and tried to calm himself down. 

Finally it became too much, so he got up from the crouch and decided to call Jimin with his bracelet. That's when he spotted another on the other side of the table. His eyes widen, blood running cold in his veins. 

The realization slowly crawling on him. It wasn't him who was feeling like that. His bond was making him feel like that. His chest constricted, panic filling his body.

"No..." He knew he shouldn't have let the younger go. But at the same time, he didn't want Jimin too lose his chance at becoming a T'saya. He had been working so hard for it for so long, and he didn't want him to loose at the very last moment. 

He rushed towards the door, finding Jungkook on the way. The younger seemed to looking for him as well. 

"Auba? Is Jimin auba back yet?" Jungkook asked in a small voice. Yoongi swallowed the lump in his throat, and crouched down to the younger. 

"I'm going to look for him, and while I'm going you stay right here, okay?"

"Jimin auba, is okay right?"

"Yeah, he just went to find a few things. Don't worry, he'll be back."

"Then why do you have to go and help him?"

"Er, he called for me, little one."

"Okay..."

"Don't worry, everything is fine."

"Okay."

"Here," Yoongi handed the younger Jimin's bracelet, "If Jimin comes back while I'm gone, just call me with this."

"Okay...but you will back soon right?"

"I will try to."

Yoongi tried to smile for the younger, and act like everything was okay, but it was so hard when his resolve was slowly crumbling on the inside. Panic rising, and controlling his mind. He took in a deep breath and stood up. Waiting till Jungkook had left before rushing out of the house. He quickly called for Zandro. Finding the dragon waiting outside of the main gates for him. 

"Jimin's missing." Yoongi muttered. And Zandro immediately let out a gruff as a sign that he was attentive now. The Dragon shot up to the sky and covered the distance over the forest knowing Jimin house wasn't in that direction. After that, he flew low to the ground, for Yoongi keep an eye out. 

The Draconin, leaned low, looking for Jimin's familiar body. But there was no one who fit in the category. And the restlessness inside of him didn't stop. Once he reached the younger's house he quickly slid off his Dragon and rushed inside. Finding the front door open. He frowned, noticing the damages on the hinges. Someone had tried to break in. His eyes widen, and he ran inside.

"Jimin?" He called out loud, "Minie? Minie, please answer me!"

But all he was met with was silence. Zandro wasn't roaring, so he knew there wasn't anyone unknown inside of the house.