Chapter Thirty-Two

Thirty-Two: Proof of trust

Maybe I can't promise to solve all your problems, 

And it's okay if you're not okay. 

Even if hurts, it's okay

When we're together, we can always smile. 

ღ

The next morning, Jimin woke up just as their was a rush of footsteps towards his room. 

"Jimin! Auba's not in his room! He's missing-" Jungkook's loud yells echoed. However, they abruptly came to a stop, too close, and too loud. Jimin twisted back to see Jungkook standing at the door with wide eyes. The boy seemed more confused than surprised. He tilted his head, frowning. 

"Wait- What?" Jungkook asked, "How long was I sleeping?"

Jimin put his finger to his mouth, as a motion to ask him to a little bit more quieter. Jungkook was still just as thoroughly confused but lowered his volume. 

"I'll tell you later on." 

"So... you are together now?"

Jimin blushed a little and nodded. Surprised to see Jungkook let out a quiet cheer and pump his fist in the air, "Gosh, it's about time. The pining was getting tiring."

Jimin rolled his eyes and motioned the younger to leave for now. Jungkook was about to, until he remembered something. 

"Auba has a meeting today. He needs to leave in like three fratz" Jungkook announced.

"Noted."

Once the younger left, Jimin turned back around to Yoongi with a deep exhale, and shuffled closer. And slowly enough the warmth radiating of the elder, the pressure of his hand over his body, and rhythmic beats of the elder's heart lulled him to sleep once again. 

The next time, Yoongi was the first one to wake up. He let out a yawn, before squinting his eyes and looking around. Not really alarmed when he saw himself in a different room than his own. He looked to his side. A warm feeling swirling in his chest when he saw the younger curled by next to him.

He checked the time and realized it was almost the end of the first quarter. Yoongi sat up straight and worked on waking the younger up. 

"Jimin, wake up, era." Yoongi mumbled, running his fingers through the younger's hair. Gently untangling the small knots before repeating the process, "Jiminie, up, up, wake up."

He continued his actions, until the younger slowly stirred awake. His eyes half open, as he looked around him and a soft smile appearing on his face when he saw the elder. Yoongi returned the smile, before leaning down and taking the younger's lips into a lazy kiss. Jimin let out a sleepily chuckle and mumbled, "I can get used to this."