Chapter Forty-Eight

Forty-Eight: Only an act of true love 

Lay yourself bare and vulnerable. 

Fear nothing to lose

To love someone truly, 

Is to surrender yourself completely

ღ

Jin let out a wearied sigh, as he walked into the Draconian's house. Wondering where he might find Jimin. The younger could be anywhere. And he didn't have access to all the rooms. He opened, it wouldn't be one of those rooms. Much to his ease, he wasn't. He found Jimin asleep on Yoongi's, shirtless. He saw the younger shiver in his sleep. It was still a cold season. And even if it was coming to an end. He took off the extra layer of shirt he was wearing over his turtle neck, and covered the younger with it. Then, he pulled up the cover over him. With a concerned sigh, he sat down next to the sleeping boy. Finally noticing the wet stains on his blotched red cheeks.

Leaning back, he rested against the headrest, and took in a deep breath. Hoping and wishing, tomorrow there would be a better news for them. 

It had been three days, since they found Jungkook. Three days, since Yoongi stabbed himself. Three days of complete and utter unrest, worry, and pain.

Jimin's sense drowned down. Vision tunneling to Yoongi as he coughed out blood. His body falling limply on the ground. He opened his mouth to scream for the Draconian's name, but all that came out was a weak, choked breath. His mind faltered and shut down. Refusing to believe what he was seeing. His body stopped feeling the crushing pain of the snakes coiling around his neck, arms, and legs. His knees buckled, before giving out. Jimin didn't feel the pain of his knees hitting harshly against the solid ground. Trying so hard to think, to comprehend, to understand just what the hell was going on. But the shock had settled too deep in. He never heard Jin calling for his name. Or when, Hoseok came by his side. He saw fire envelope him, but he didn't flinch or react to it. His eye staring into nothing. He never realized when the bone crushing pressure around his neck, and limbs had gone. The snakes, burnt and charred to death. He didn't really when Hoseok pulled away the dead creatures, and pulled him away from the edge. 

The Kenna had pulled him up on his feet, but his legs could barely hold his weight. Jimin knew he was struggling against Hoseok's grip as the Kenna pulled away from the scene and towards the exit. But he felt so, so weak. And it was when he saw the doors to the room, in the sanatorium get closed, blocking Yoongi out of his view, did the shock settle down complete... and he just... broke. 

His entirely crumbling in Hoseok's arm. The Kenna had a firm grip on him as he cried hysterically. 'He-He can't-can't die. No, no, no, he-he's okay right? He's-He's going to be okay right?' Jimin didn't know what was better. The honest silence as the answer he received. Or, the hope to get false words  to tell him that everything was going to be okay.