Chapter Thirty-Seven

Thirty-Seven: Attraction

Oh baby, 

If you only knew of the things you do to me

Your smile, your eyes. 

You voice, you body. 

The way you just make me go crazy

ღ

"How how big his this house?" Jimin asked in surprise as they entered a part of the house he's never seen before. But that being said, this building was two houses joined together, and each were just as big. Jimin once tried walking from from one side of the house and other and regretted his decision halfway through. It's nearly hectare wide and that was just the land for the house itself. And then there's a huge land for Zandro and Bricriu. 

Yoongi shrugged, "Smaller than my previous one."

Jimin chuckled humorlessly and exclaimed, "Are you being serious?!"

Yoongi turned back at him with a incredulous look and muttered, "I don't really see what's there to joke about..."

"Oh just me and my broke as heck life." Jimin mumbled, rolling his eyes, "Half of just your house calls me poor in every language on Earth." 

Yoongi glanced back him once again with an unintelligible expression. An almost sad look in his eyes as he pressed his lips in a thin line and looked ahead. Jimin was too in awe with this new part of the house to notice that look, or the way Yoongi's grip on his hand had loosened by a bit. 

"Where are we going anyways?"

"Well... um... you like- you know what, you'll see."

Jimin tilted his head as they approached the last door in the hallway they were walking in. The door was huge, reminding Jimin of all the ballroom doors he's used to see in period dramas. Yoongi stopped in front of the door, looking a bit distressed. Jimin heard the elder take in a deep breath as if trying to compose himself and pushed the door open. 

Jimin was stunned in his place when he saw the room. His hand flying to cover his mouth. The room was so beautiful, he felt like he might cry. 

The room was circular, and wide. High rise ceilings, with a rib vault roof. The walls were made of diamond glass, slightly tinted. And as the lights passed through them, it got colours and made a beautiful holographic effect on the polished floor. 

It was like that crystal building that they had visited during their date. Jimin blushed a little when he remembered that occurrences of that day.

"What is this place?" Jimin asked in awe as he walked inside. He heard Yoongi say something in  Draconian. Frowning when he heard the pain in the elder's voice. Then the Draconian took in a deep and closed his eyes to compose himself. He turned with his usual smile and clicked on a embedded tablet beside which Jimin hadn't noticed before. Yoongi chose  few buttons and options and then suddenly the room changed.