Chapter Twenty-Two

Twenty-Two: Let's not hold back

Wise men say, only fools rush in

But I can't help, falling in love with you.

[-Can't help falling in Love, by Elvis Presley. ]

ღ

Jimin was quietly reading a book to himself when he heard someone knock at the door. Looking up, he saw Yoongi standing at the doorway; a coy expression on his face, scratching the back of his neck and the other in his pocket. 

Jimin tilted his head with a puzzled look, "Yes?"

Yoongi cleared his throat and spoke up, "So um... I uh had to," He stopped and glanced outside in the hallways, before continuing once again, "I had to ask something."

"Okay... go on." Jimin replied, putting down his book and turning his entire attention to the elder. 

Yoongi cleared his throat once again, picking at his finger. Jimin couldn't hold back his giggle when he saw how nervous the elder was. He could practically feel it all the way across the room. For a some time Yoongi didn't say anything. Falling quiet and just nervously picking at his nails. 

"Hyung." Jimin called, getting the elder's attention. 

"Yeah-Yeah?"

"You were asking me something."

"Oh right-right um... you know what? It's nothing that important. I'll-I'll let you be."

Jimin frowned, when he saw Yoongi run out of the room. But a few seconds later, Jungkook came in, dragging the elder Draconian behind me. A deadpan expression his face as he let got of the elder who was whining behind him. 

"Jimin, are you free for today?"

"Yeah..."

"Great, Auba wants to ask you on a date, do you wanna go with him?"

Jimin's mind stuttered for a second, before he was able to ask, "What?"

"A date, you know how that works. Pretty sure, it's a thing on Earth as well." Jungkook replied, raising an eyebrow. 

"Yeah..."

"Yeah Auba is wants to ask you on a date, but lacks the poro for it." He muttered rolling his eyes.  

Jimin snickered when Yoongi whined, "Hey!"

He composed himself and answered, "Sure, you can tell your hyung, I'll go out with him."

Jungkook grinned happily, "Great! Now I won't have to deal with him whining about it!"

With that younger left after throwing a warning glare at the elder, and warning him not to back out now. The elder awkwardly stood in the middle of the room, fiddling with his finger. Jimin pursed his lips to stifle his laugh as he watched Yoongi, visibly trying to gather his courage to speak up.