Chapter Fifty

Fifty: Bittersweet

I'd debate that there is magic in you

The way you managed to heal all my wounds,

It baffles me to madness the way seem to look into my heart

And somehow you see loveliness in my scars. 

ღ

"I want this one! I want that one! I want them all!" Jimin squealed, throwing his hand up in the air when he didn't know which one to pick up, "Why are they so cute! Ahh!"

Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi had gone to the dracons' breeding ground. And the baby dragons were so many, and so, so freaking adorable Jimin was loosing his mind over it. The creatures were about as big as house cat. With tiny wings, and huge eyes. And as babies, their heads were heavy so they couldn't keep their bodies balanced and ended up tumbling over each other. Jimin had seen, twelve of them tumbling over each other in a line like dominoes. And they were all so confused and struggling to get up. Making tiny squeaks, and cries until they were helped. Jimin thought, he might cry from the cuteness of it. 

The baby dragons, or whelps as Yoongi said, were full of curiosity. So when they saw Jimin for the first them, they all crowded around him. Trying to figure what he was. Nipping and pulling at hems of his clothes. Some of them wanted to challenge him and headbutted into his legs. 

Jungkook had gone over to the Wvyern's roosts, and brought back a few baby Wyverns with him. And they were even tinier than the baby dragons. Fitting perfectly on Jimin's palm. He had to bite his lips and not squeal when one of the baby Wyverns curled around his thumb and fell asleep. 

"Why are they biting me?" Jungkook whined, nudging away a few whelps who were all to eager to bite the Draconian. And now matter how many times they were pushed away, they would come running back. Headbutting onto his leg, before biting. 

"Their teeth are coming out." Yoongi answered, "And they need someone to gnaw on."

Jimin looked over to him. Giggling at the sigh. The Draconian was resting against a tree, with whelps all over him. One top of his head, pulling at his hair. A couple of his laps, and two on either of his shoulder. Nipping and pulling at his shirt. The whelp on his right shoulder spun around, and ended up hitting Yoongi with it tails. Jimin snickered seeing the completely unbothered expression on his face, while Jungkook was on the verge of running away from all the babies. 

When he felt a tug on his pants, he looked down to see a whelp trying to climb up his leg. He giggled softly, and leaned down to pick up in his hand and put it on his shoulders. The whelp let out pleased sound and wrapped itself around his neck. It's tiny claws poked against his shirt, tail swaying from one side to the other. Sometimes grazing across his cheeks, and coming a little too close to his eyes.