Chapter Forty-Four

Fourty-Four: Everything is wrong

The chaos with a silent beginning is the most dangerous kind

You never know what you're waiting for. 

ღ

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The followings days went rather peaceful. Ever since Taehyung was discharged, Jungkook refused to let him out of sight even for second. Taking care for the Icarian every moment that was needed. And while Taehyung kept on persisting that he didn't do be babied like that. Anyone with a pair of eye would know that he clearly enjoyed all the attention he was getting and the way Jungkook was treating him. And the Draconian was able to keep his mind of his wings as well. The moments on Taehyung would be upset were quiet rare. 

Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok had gone off to their work. Something important came up and all the Guardians were requested immediately. And also, Yoongi had to leave earlier than the rest so that he could take Bricriu to the vet for a check up, and some medicines. While they were gone, Jimin and Jin collected in Jungkook's house to spend some time with the other two. While Taehyung was taking some rest, Jungkook had dragged Jin out to the courtyard to practice with him since his competition was coming up soon. And which is why, now, all three of them— Jungkook, Jin and Jimin, were in the courtyard, competing to see who could do the most number of pushups. And while Jimin knew there was no way he could keep up with Jungkook, or Jin, he still joined anyways. Honestly, he had been expecting Jungkook to win the match, but was surprised when the Draconian gave up ten pushups before Jin did. 

The eldest snickered heartedly while Jungkook sulked. But soon called for another challenge. Jimin decided to sit this one out, 'cause he was sure that if he did one more push, his arms would snap in two. So, he sat at the swing, rocking it back and forth gently, while he watched the other two compete. 

Then, he noticed a very sleepy Taehyung waddle into the corridor. His face puffy, and red. Lips set in a pout. He rubbed his eyes as he waddled over to Jimin, and plopped down on the seat next to him. 

"Feeling better?" Jimin asked as Taehyung  was interrupted with a yawn while he was trying to speak. And so the 'yes' came out more as a gurgle rather than a word. They both watched the other two compete. Or if you even call it that. They had stopped doing push ups long ago, and now were just teasing and bothering each other. It was funny now Jin would flinch every time Jungkook raised his hand and take a defensive position. Jimin wondered how much the Cybele had to suffer before this reflex got drilled into him. 

Jimin had been so into laughing, he didn't realize when Taehyung had left his side. The Icarian quietly tip-toed over to an unware Draconian, and jumped up on his face. Jungkook yelped in surprise, arms going around the Icarian's thighs to hold him. Jimin snorted when he saw Taehyung nod his head from side to side as if was teasing the younger. 

The Curseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें