Korra and Asami, we have the type of relationship where we don't need to talk everyday. If we don't talk one day, we'll talk hours the next. I do miss being with my sister everyday, and I also miss slumber parties with Asami, but we all have jobs that are very demanding. It's crazy to me that years ago, Korra and I were in such an awful place with each other. It feels so good to have her back, and when I told her about Raina and that I carry the Sister Spirit, and showed her my glowing eyes the same as her Avatar state, she was shocked to say the least. She also thought I was insane for actually going to the Face Stealer, but it was imperative. I'm just really happy that Korra and I are the best of friends again. I don't see how we went so long without each other. I'm truly grateful to have her in my life, and I love her more than anything. Poor Mako though. His ex girlfriends are dating each other while I've too moved on.

"I'll go put Poofy's saddle on," Jade tells me.

Poofy is my bison. Tenzin gifted me the honor of picking out my own bison last year after Bud passed away.

Oh, Bud.

I miss my little friend, but he was pretty old for an otter dog. I remember when we first arrived in Republic City, I rode around on Bud while Korra rode Naga. It's the end of an era, but I'll always appreciate the time me and Bud spent together. He lived such an exciting life for an otter dog. He's lived in the South Pole and Republic City. He's been to the Fire Nation, he's been all over the Earth Kingdom, and most recently, he's lived here at the Northern Air Temple! I'm just glad he was in such a peaceful and serene place before he passed.

After our vacation in the Fire Nation, Jade and I almost immediately packed up our whole life and moved to here to the Northern Air Temple to help the acolytes rebuild. Tenzin came to me and told me about his plans to rebuild the temples that Zaheer and his goons destroyed. At the time, there was so much going on in Republic City that Tenzin was needed for. I felt bad that there was so much pressure on him to pick between either helping Republic City first, or the Air Temple. So I decided to take on the project myself. I didn't want him to have to uproot and relocate not just his family, but also the other airbenders, to an island that was completely in ruins at that time.

Since being here, I have been completely immersed in my airbending, and my goal is to become an airbending master. It was really scary at first. Just the thought of being in charge of a project of that magnitude was extremely stressful, but I am incredibly thankful for Jade being here. I would've never survived without her. Since confessing our love for each other, Jade and I have been inseparable it seems. I can honestly say that I am lucky to have her in my life, and hopefully she can say the same. I think the reason we get along so well is because I'm air and water while she's rock. The elements compliment each other, and it's a nice balance. Jade can be a stubborn woman. Yet she has this drive and even pushes me to do my best. While, I on the other hand, can be the same on occasions but I push people to try their best while being more patient at the same time. We just have a different way of approaching things, and that's ok.

I feel like a lot of people are intimidated by Jade, but once they get to know her, they realize she's just a big teddy bear. When we first got here, the acolytes were terrified of her, but now, I think they might love her more than me! I don't know what's in store for us in the future, but all I know is, I want this to last for a very long time. I love her, and she brings out the best in me. If you ever want to see me at my happiest, then make sure Jade is around.

"Ready?" I ask Jade as I climb on board Poofy.

"I asked you that," she says with laugh.

"Oh, yeah. YIP, YIP!"

Have I mentioned how much I love being an airbender? Being here at the Temple and learning about their culture has been amazing. I've learned things that I don't even think my sister knows. With knowing these things, I've also learned about myself. I've taken so many trips to the Spirit World since being here, and it was nothing like the ones I took before with my sister and Jinora, or when I went searching for Raina. The spiritual energy here at the temple is more than I've ever experienced, it's lead me to take these journeys across the universe that I believe only a few people have achieved in their lifetime. I might sound crazy, but  during one these trips I had such a surreal moment... I thought- I did see the past Avatars. It brief, but it was them. I think they're trying to find a way to connect to Raava like how Raina was trying to connect with me. I know it'll be a long time until we can find a way to get Korra's past lives back, but I'm up for the challenge. I know it probably won't happen in my lifetime, but I will always try no matter what.