"I'm sorry Carter.. I just want the best for you. And so does your Mom. She wants you to go ahead and have someone to be with. She doesn't want you to be alone. I don't either. We just love you. I wouldn't tell you this if I didn't believe it." I shook my head and grabbed my backpack, getting up.

"I'm leaving. Thanks for your advice. I know you're usually right, but I think this is the one time you'll be wrong to show you you're not always right. It's not gonna happen, it's too good to be true, and especially for someone like me.Good things like that rarely happen to me." I said and left out of the classroom. I went to the gym and got ready for practice, early. I'd only been in class for a few minutes so I'd be super early. As I went in, Coach stopped me.

"Coleman, what are you doing?"

"Oh hey Coach. I'm just getting ready for practice." He shook his head.

"Oh no, we're not having practice today. I have a doctor's appointment. I told the guys to tell you, because I passed by them this morning. You were in class they said. " I shrugged.

"Well, if it's okay with you, can I practice by myself?" He nodded.

"Oh yeah, of course."

"Thanks Coach. Have a good day."

"You too." He said and walked out. I changed into a muscle shirt and shorts and got a ball.

I practiced until I felt I'd gotten everything off my mind. I was calm, and I wasn't on the verge of losing my temper anymore. One thing is, I have a bad temper, anger issues. Usually, it takes a while, and a lot of stuff for me to get mad, and when I do it takes a lot to calm me down. I'm a totally different person. It didn't take much just now with Mark... Maybe the subject of the conversation. I was getting to that point of anger, though.

I put the ball back, grabbed my bag, and went to the car. I looked at the time. Damn I'd been there for three hours.. I didn't hear the bell ring. Now that I think about it, I am soaking wet. I shrugged, and got a towel out of my backseat and wiped myself a little. Then I started up the car as my stomach growled. I decided to go to the local pizza place.

I walked in, and stood in line. I ordered and got my pizza and turned around. I heard an angelic voice that I'm sure I won't forget anytime soon.

"Alex! You're obviously lying. Josh, wasn't she all for fighting Mom...." I looked up and our eyes met. "Carter, is that you?" My eyes widened and I ran my hand through my wet hair.

"Is this a friend Noel? Come on over, you can join us." A man said. A girl sitting beside Ms.Stewart was glaring at me and I scratched my neck nervously.

"Uhh, I was just leaving." The man shook his head and got up pulling me over.

"Ooo those are some arms...I don't think it's raining outside...Come on, sit down." Ms. Stewart glared at him and smiled awkwardly at me.

"Josh, she's a girl so stop feeling on her." I laughed. He cursed and looked at me apologetically. The girl was still glaring at me.

"It's okay...By the way, this is sweat...I was playing basketball.. You might want to wash your hands before you eat your pizza. I'm sorry." He laughed and waved me off.

"I knew that already. Actually I'm done eating. Noel, introduce us to your hot friend, who I wish was a guy." He winked. I laughed at him. Ms. Stewart looked at me apologetically. I smiled at her, trying not to get nervous. I think it's just when we're alone though.

"Uhh, guys, this is Carter. Carter, this is Josh, my brother." She said making a gesture to him. I shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you." He smiled.

Distractions (teacherxstudent) (Lesbian Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara