33

Secret Love Song Pt. 2 - Little Mix (Applies for both scenes since it fits so well)

Minho was pissed.

No actually far from pissed, he's so damn fucking angry.

And Minho is not one to easily to let his anger get the better side of him.

The main reason for that being Taehyung..... Again.

However..... Not in the way one would think.

Karma and Minho went to Taehyung's apartment while they left Jeongguk to practice with Jimin, and well when they got there something strange was up with Taehyung. He was not glowing with happiness to see his brother or made snarky remarks upon seeing Minho; he was just..... Dull of energy.

Minho quickly noticed that.

He tried making joking remarks like he always would do to rile him up, just in front of Karma, but not even that got a reaction out of him. Karma noticed it too and he was vocal about what happened, but Taehyung played it off like it was nothing for the next three hours that they were there.

What sucked the most was that they never got a chance to be alone. Karma not once needed to take a piss or just walk out for air, he stayed planted on that couch as though his life depended on it while looking over his brother in worry every once in a while.

Not even watching Taehyung's favorite anime or 2 hour movie helped Taehyung lift his mood up.

Minho was getting desperate.

By the time it came that Karma got tired and wanted to go back to the dorm, Taehyung finally.... Opened up.

And he looked at Minho directly in the eye when he said the words that was like knives in his heart.

"There's this new and really good skater rising to fame, her name is Irene, and..... Well the head of the Sports and Skating company, that our program is under, said that in order to better help Irene be able to grow popularity... I have t-to...."

He didn't have to finish because Minho already knew what he was going to say.

Fake dating happens often in any world of a celebrity, either to keep their image or help rise popularity to each other.

And that's exactly what they're asking for Taehyung to do, since he's already popular due to his experiences.

Minho closes his eyes, remembering the way he angrily exploded to the man back at the apartment, not caring if it was in front of Karma. Taehyung didn't stay quiet, of course he didn't, and he fought him back hard. Harsh words were said and Minho walked out of that apartment with a broken heart.

Now he's here in his own room, after Karma refused to go anywhere else, so frustrated that he could punch a damn wall and scream. He was hoping Jeongguk would be awake, just to talk to him about it because he didn't have anyone else to talk to that knows. Seulgi is out on a date today so he didn't want to disturb here and Jimin - That's out of context.