24

Perfect song for this performance ^

The ice is smooth.

Clear.

Fragile.

The softest it has ever felt while skating on it, but despite it this same delicate tenderness the ice has also began to rise up more of a nervous panic for Jimin once he got into position after doing a round around the ice with Jeongguk, testing it and greeting the crowd.

And as expected, there were many not so thrilled watchers.

Jimin wasn't fazed by it, only focused on making sure he was comfortable enough skating on the ice. However he can't really say the same for Jeongguk since the man does look evidently nervous, and his face only would drop more in displease when he would catch the scowls or grimaces in disgust from others around him.

There's not much that Jimin can do for him to snap out of it, only focusing with eyes closed as they wait.

The second the music began, all that numbness and lightheaded sensation he felt before faded away the second he snapped his eyes open.

And the music completely took over every cell in his body.

The song itself is a dark ballad, Jimin's personal favorites to perform. It's much easier to display emotions and swift movements with a ballad, since it just consists of this overall emotion of sadness with either heart break or being in love.

Jimin knows how to fake those emotions well.

And the song being a dark ballad was like an enhancement.

It's haunting, and Jimin was slowly transforming into the emotions of the song just as him and Jeongguk did their first lift successfully.

"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream."

Jimin forced a sharp turn during his glide back to the ground, and before his mind could even think about what he was doing next.

He did a split leap, a jump that he usually does in ballet; which consists of a split in mid air.

Jackson absolutely made clear about not doing any jumps in the air just yet, but Jimin was so driven to push out that feel of the song that he completely lost any thought about anything outside the rink.

However that was a reckless move, since he doesn't know how to land his jump on ice.

He didn't show his hesitancy though.

Because he wasn't alone.

Jeongguk's arms caught Jimin by the thighs in mid jump, a quick instinct. The two are spinning now, definitely this not being part of the routine but the two were so engrossed to the moment that the moves came so naturally and appears fluid to the dance.

"I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem."

A careless smile fixes Jimin's lips, just for show and to how weightless his body feels as he continues to play around with risky moves he's dared himself to pull. He tested the waters well, getting into his own zone as he attempted more beautiful spins, wasn't holding back to the affectionate contact he gave to his partner to play into the dark theme.

Jimin wasn't just dancing or performing.

He was completely enchanting, not only capturing Jeongguk's amazement by his fluid moves but also the crowd in shock.