48

"COME ON! MOVE IT - YOU'RE LOOKING A LITTLE TOO SLOW THERE HERENANDEZ! PICK UP SPEED!"

Jeongguk was not, by any chance, expecting this type of training the second he stepped into this building after his break. Sure, maybe he expected for the coaches to be intense, since after all it's insanity week, but they were literally screaming since the second everyone got here. This is so unlike his training for speed skating, since they were all just instructed on activities and went on their ways to accomplish it.

It was hard, hell yeah it was, but Jeongguk right now feels like he might just collapse by how intensely the coaches would peer over his shoulder to make sure he's doing well with this undeniable pressure. Everything is happening so fast that no one is being given the time to even breathe.

And the training from speed skating along with this one is definitely starting to take a troll on him, seeing dark spots surrounding his vision as he quickly started doing push ups after thirty minutes of running up and down the stairs. He's working his body too much to the limit, but he can't risk being yelled at now if he stops.

Some people have already started to slow down in exhaustion or even drop for some water, not caring if the coaches screamed at them to get back into practice. Jeongguk wasn't like them, he knew break was coming sooner or later, and if he stopped now then he would lose his rhythm to continue on.

"GOOD JOB JIMIN! BE OF SOME INFLUENCE TO THESE LAZY SKATERS!"

Then there's Jimin.

Man, the guy can really work out. No wonder he has the physic that he does.

Not once has he stopped, for a break or even to catch air when they would change activities. He's light on his feet and so damn fast. He probably did more than 100 rounds of those stairs under thirty minutes of back and forth, and Jimin didn't even stop before doing the push ups and sit ups that followed afterwards. He's probably the only one in the best shape out of everyone here, including Jeongguk, and he pushes himself hard.

He's definitely an athlete many people only aspire to be.

"Okay everyone, five minute break before we start an hour jog around the building outside at your own pace to relax. Stretch and then we'll be done for the day."

Jeongguk practically drops to the ground the second he heard that, breathing heavily in a whistle air by how horribly his body is aching and screaming right now. Doing two sets of insanity in a day definitely is not ideal, but at least for speed skating the teams makes it exciting, especially Minho.

Everyone here is so in their own zone in the heat of competing, and not the good kind.

It feels like Jeongguk's energy is literally being sucked in and he hates it.

Dammit.

"Kookie get up," Jeongguk didn't even flinch when he heard Taehyung's voice, too limp to even move, "You need to drink water, come on."

Or perhaps just die?

That seems like an easier solution.

But knowing Taehyung was right, and him being dramatic, Jeongguk only turns to his side, seeing the sweaty blonde standing over him with a hand stretched out. After contemplating it for a moment, more so him catching his breath, Jeongguk grabs his hand and Taehyung helps him up - guiding him to the table filled with bottles since he was a limping mess.