74

This is Me - The Greatest Showman (changed the song, I think this one goes better with this scene)

The world is moving.

City lights are glowing.

People are walking down the sidewalk.

Talking to each other.

Imprinting each other's face in their memories.

The smiles.

The pitches of each other's voices.

The glow behind a smile.

Memory.

Keeping it as a memory before one day.... That's all it becomes.

Not many take those moments seriously though.

They expect the second they separate; they'll just see each other again eventually. See a message from each other when they get home, probably in a week from now.

It never crosses their minds that this encounter, could be their last.

All because of how unpredictable life is.

Right now, here in this public park skating rink, no one is worried or possibly have in mind that the person next to them could possibly overdose the next day. Be killed by a car accident. Possibly is bullied in school or got fired from their job.

No, they're not thinking about that.

They're thinking about how in this moment, how the skates on their feet hurt and this heavy attempt to not crash down to the ice. They're smiling at the kids riding on the support guides to not fall, squealing to the once in a year fun during the winter.

There are people drinking hot chocolate by the stance, desperate to warm their icy hands while gazing to the inexperienced skaters in the ice.

Others are leaving.

More are arriving.

And majority.... Are about to experience what it is to remember something for the rest of their life.

Mixed in within the crowd is a man, coated with a warm jacket and a beanie snuggled on his head to conceal his blonde hair. Beside him is a girl, who has an arm interlaced with his as they both skate quietly beside each other.

No, they haven't fell.

Nor were they drawing so much attention.

They fit in quite well.

But everything eventually comes to an end.

And that was when the music of the rink changed, letting a soft violin classical music twinkle in the rink instead.

The man hesitantly looks around, taking in the happy smiles from the people around him and measuring with his eyes the large perimeter of the ice. It's large enough for a one to perform a ice musical here, of course once it's empty.

A perfect place to be seen.

At the center of the city.

"Are you ready?"

Slowly Taehyung fixes his gaze to his side, meeting Seulgi hesitant stare with a twitching frown.

There's no doubt that Taehyung is nervous.

It's been a long days and weeks of training, relapsing on his depression, protests and conferences with the skating program.

Felix's death; grieving, mourning, feeling suffocated by the world.