71

Prom Queen - Molly Kate Kestner (Live) (Austin High School Session)

*Negative Trauma Trigger*

"So what you're telling me is.... Shit, how are we supposed to do this now!?"

Jimin frown deepens as Jackson paces the dance studio, the one that Yoongi managed to sneak them into at the rink. Jackson already knew prior to Jimin's condition, but he didn't know how severe it has gotten now.

And how it's increasingly progressing now that he lost his far sight vision.

Then Jackson suddenly stops, snapping his fingers, "Wait but Jeongguk-"

The ravenette beside Jimin taps his hearing aids, a deep grimace on his lips, making Jackson's face coil in despair with a groan as he remembers.

So here's the flaw now with Jackson magical plan for the event. Of course Jeongguk and Jimin were initially in the plan to perform, but with Jimin now not being able to see far away is a problem.

Jeongguk follows Jimin on the ice, since he takes his hearing aids off due to the noise frequency he can't tolerate; from emotional and physical level.

But if Jimin can't see where he's going and Jeongguk can't listen to the music, how are they able to perform out there?

Jimin now wants to take more of a precaution with this, since he wants this event to run by smoothly because of the cause, and if it means he can't participate then so be it.

That's the problem right there.

Jimin and Jeongguk are the act that's the most anticipated for this. They're the first men to pair skate in this country, and no doubt them skating together will further be a big stand for what they're fighting for.

But how else are they going to do this?

They need to keep into account that Jimin's sight will only get worse from here to the date they have in mind to perform.

There's just..... No possible way that they can do this together out there.

And theirs no point in finding Jeongguk a different partner, since with Jimin they give off the best chemistry out there on the ice.

Dammit.

Jackson groans louder with finger grazing his hair before saying he needs a moment outside to think about this properly, leaving the two alone.

Jimin's frown deepens as he heard the door suddenly slam shut, huffing a little under his breath with his head leaning back against the wall, "Fuck man..... This is frustrating."

Jeongguk frowns to this and flickers his eyes to Jimin, who's only staring where he knew the door was, "Relax..... Come around."

Kinda hard to believe that.

Jackson has worked with Jimin and Jeongguk for a long time now. No doubt he's not going to accept that his precious skaters aren't able to perform out there on the ice anymore.

For a moment Jimin didn't say anything, but then slowly looks at Jeongguk, "Well.... Being in this studio sure does bring memories."

A deep grimace forms Jeongguk's lips and he signs, "Let's not remember that yeah?"

"Kinda hard not to. I fucked up a lot here."

Jeongguk softly nudges his shoulder with his own, "We went through a lot together, but now we can make up for it from here on out."