49

Soap - Melanie Martinez

"Are you sure you're okay?"

Jeongguk just barely hummed, hissing to the pain on his back when Lalisa's fingers pressed around an area where his muscles stabbed a direct pain in his body.

"Sorry."

Four days.

It's been four days and Jeongguk already feels like he's going to actually not make it to the second week.

Speed skating practices are getting worse, as in are more intense and quick that it didn't even give him enough time to breathe. No one was making jokes anymore, now it's full on intense mode with determination to finishing up the task.

Figure Skating isn't getting any better, at all. If anything it feels like very day he's being pushed to his breaking point. At one point he was actually having a mental break down during break because of how much pressure he felt, but Jackson managed to calm him down to head back to practice on time.

Once it's over, after a shower Jeongguk just eats and rests for the day, not bothering to sleep so he would be able to do it at night. It's torturous. And it's only the fourth day!

So after he finished his practice of the day of the day, instead of resting and staying indoors to recover his energy, he and Lalisa decided to head out to the beach. Well to be quite honest it was because their coaches ordered them to go out together just for the public image, basically to feed some crumbs that they're together. Obviously the two speed skaters were dreading it a tad bit since - for obvious reasons - they're tired.

But now being outside to the beach for a while, this actually has been relaxing too - despite the sun feeling like it's directly on their skins.

Anyways, right now Jeongguk is laying on his stomach with his arms used as his pillow under his chin. Lalisa is sitting on the base of his spine, giving him massages and cracking his back because earlier he felt like he could barely even move a muscle by how sore he was.

And the worse part is that Lalisa is anything but gentle, just like her personality. Jeongguk was in too much pain to even let it sink in that his literal idol is massaging his back right now, instead being like a little bitch to the pain.

How embarrassing.

Another whine sputters out Jeongguk's lips, signing with shakily hands, "Can you not press so hard!"

"Dude, do I look like a massage therapist to you? I'm trying!"

"Just be gentle!"

"You're the one being sensitive!"

Jeongguk snaps his face back, narrowing his eyes to the girl scowling right back at him. Alright she's being nice enough to offer him the massage in the first place, and they're practically feeding the people around - hidden paparazzi's who knows - some content if they recognize them, so maybe Jeongguk should just suck it up instead of being a baby.

But his back hurts!

With a heavy sigh, he hangs his head and casts an eye around. The beach is full today and he's already caught a few stares and a couple of shy waves from some fans, maybe a paparazzi with a poor excuse of hiding their camera.

Eyes everywhere, marvelous.

So Jeongguk turns around, Lalisa now laying on his hips but he abruptly sits ups - almost sending her flying off with their noses close to fucking crashing against each other - but Jeongguk sustains her by her back as she just sits on his lap with that deep scowl on her face to Jeongguk's own scowl back.