59

Hierba Mala - REYKO

"No fucking way - And you just let him in?"

"Well yeah, what was I suppose to do? I thought this would be good for Jimin to see him again-"

Jihyo shoves Taemin aside by the shoulder, rolling her eyes, "Or could potentially fuck with his head if he wasn't given a heads up warning! Remember how they were last time?"

Taemin evidently frown, walking along side Jihyo as they walk out of the dressing room, "Yeah but.... I don't know. I think as his friend and instructor, he needs this to be able to move forward with himself and his progress."

Okay, maybe he's right, but her concern is how Jimin is going to handle or is handling seeing Jeongguk again. This probably wouldn't be so bad if he knew Jeongguk was coming here, but he didn't and that is a little worrisome.

Well, if he needs help then he knows Jihyo and Taemin are on speed dial so that gives her a little peace of mind.

Jihyo slowly eases up a bit more and fixes her gaze up, but stops on her steps.

Taemin, who wasn't looking ahead, kept walking but Jihyo latched onto his elbow to keep him posted with a death grip.

Keeping her eyes focused ahead, lips parting - caught off guard so sudden - to the familiar girl standing there a few feet ahead of her; Eyes staring to her as well.

And she's..... Glowing; Her aura, soft yet unique appearance, the way she stands in confidence with hands to her back with not a single layer of hesitation in her gaze.

Power, she still looks powerful.

For a second Jihyo felt that small attraction that she felt when she first laid eyes on this woman, back in the office where they were assigned to be the partners of the pair skaters. It's that intrigued to look further under her composed and icy shield, and able to see who in fact this woman really is.

While being roommates, Jihyo had a grand time teasing her whenever she had the chance. No doubt Lalisa would be with her head high, fighting off any temptation Jihyo displayed out to her and perhaps even grow to have hate her for it.

Leading to their last memories together, Jihyo choosing her best friend than staying, and never speaking to Lalisa again.

And now she's here.

Still so...... Breathtaking.

"Oh," Taemin suddenly mumbles when he noticed Lalisa standing before them, awkwardly glancing at Jihyo and then back to the woman staring at her, "I think you two have a lot to discuss so.... Just meet me outside when you're done."

Before Jihyo could even sink in her talons of nails to Taemin's arm to stop him, he dashes away without looking back; leaving the two ladies alone.

Ah.... Shit.

Jihyo tightens her lips together, crossing her arms over her chest before looking at Lalisa and kept her hard stare focused, "What are you doing here?"

Lalisa didn't say anything, only studies her carefully and then slowly starts to approach her.

Here we go.

"I thought we made it clear that we won't see or talk to each other," Jihyo continues on, growing slightly a bit irritated, "Whatever, you're not about to ruin my night with some accusation-"

Lalisa suddenly removes her hand from her back, revealing what was on her delicate hold.

Jihyo immediately stopped talking.

Is this a joke?

All of Jihyo's features coiled, staring at the dandelion on Lalisa's hand extended out to her, slowly glancing from the flower to her face.

"What is this?"

"Well what does it look like?" Lalisa mutters under her breath, clearly trying not to roll her eyes, "Here.... Take it and make a wish."

This actually made Jihyo blurt out a chuckle, finding it a little odd, "I stopped believing in that stuff a long time ago."

"Yeah well, me too," Lalisa says back, keeping her features firm, "Doesn't mean it's not worth the try."

Now Jihyo's smile slowly fades down, looking at the dandelion a bit more serious. She wasn't going to take it, but something about Lalisa's stare now - something unusually there at Jihyo can't really pinpoint what it was - became the little motivation for her to wrap her fingers around the stem and take it.

Fuck it.

Closing her eyes, Jihyo thinks about her wish and huffs heavily before blowing on it.

Yet just as she blows on it, she felt something on her waist. Immediately her eyes snaps open, seeing Lalisa now incredibly close to her with arms around her waist and face so near that Jihyo could make out perfectly the smoothness of her red lip stick on her very tempting and full lips.

She gulps.

"Do you think your wish will come true?"

Jihyo could hardly focus to what Lalisa said because of the way her pulses accelerated in her body, feeling this shiver to just being so close to someone in such an intimate manner. It confused her, yes, but also it also felt like this was the ice breaker to the lewd desires that would circulate around them whenever they were together alone.

Lalisa would never initiate anything, only complain to how Jihyo would do it instead.

So with her doing.... This... Jihyo doesn't know if she's living a dream that she shouldn't have or a nightmare that felt too good to wake up.

Breath uneven now, Jihyo licks her lips, "I... I don't know."

For a moment Lalisa continues to stare at her, eyes suddenly snapping to her lips, "You did really well on your performance today."

"Thank you."

Then suddenly, Lalisa slowly grins, "What happened? Not so bold anymore-"

Jihyo grabs her face and slams their lips together, taking both of their breath away.

And man, why didn't she do this sooner?

She couldn't hold it in anymore, no matter how much restraint she had. Her skin began to feel those running tingles, heart fluttering - even her abdomen began to clench to the direct spark bursting just in her tummy to the wild sensation it felt to finally kiss this woman.

Especially when she kissed her back.

However, Jihyo didn't let it linger on for too long. She pulled away just as she felt herself sinking in too deep to that desire, taking steps back while Lalisa stood there with smudged red lips and chaotic eyes running wild.

"This doesn't change anything," Jihyo mutters, turning around, "I'm Jimin's friend above all else. If that's something you can't handle because of your friendship with Jeongguk, then that speaks where we stand."

And just like that Jihyo walks away, leaving Lalisa at a loss of words and.... Warm.

She felt warm.

_______________________

A/N:

I might just write a Lalisa and Jihyo story one of these days.

So many ships rising from the ashes in this book! Who knew, I know I didn't lol

Double updates, I hope you all enjoyed it!

I PURPLE YOU!! <333