41

Heaven - Troye Sivan ft. Betty Who

"I'm sorry, what?"

Jimin and Jeongguk blinks, standing and staring at a very stressed Jackson with an equally unamused Hoseok and Taemin standing behind him in his own office.

The air is thick, so thick that it felt like not even a sturdy knife can slice it through evenly without it snapping in half.

Well, obviously by the sudden statement that was just stated out of no where.

This felt like a bomb was suddenly dropped to their faces, catching the two skaters so off guard that they didn't even get what was going on, or processed it.

Shit, looks like the three coaches didn't even process it well either.

It's not everyday that precisely on their day off from practice, they get a call from Jackson for an urgent meeting with them together. It's been a few days since the performance and they've been on a break since the next event is in a month and a half later. To this day Jimin and Jeongguk still haven't talked.

At all.

Minho and Taehyung have been the bridge between them, trying to understand what was going on but clearly neither of them wanted to say anything about it or even mention each other.

So this is the first time they're standing here, together, after a while.

But they weren't clearly focused on that.

Hoseok reacted first to Jimin's sudden remark, shifting between his feet uncomfortably with a strain grimace, "The chairman of the skating programs reached out, to the three of us specifically. The controversy of the situation with you two skating is getting a large negative view from the public, despite it only being a two performances you both have done. It's gaining a lot of attention and he threatened to cancel Jackson's skating program and preventing the both of you from joining any skating program again in the future, and for Jeongguk that means being kicked out of the speed skating program."

Wait what?!

Jimin's lips part in shock, while Jeongguk stands there as though he's been brutally punched across the face by the news. This is all he knows. Skating is what he's living off by!

This is ridiculous!

Hoseok then pauses for a second before hesitating, really hesitates, before looking back at the two again, "Unless we remove the chaos with a new thing for them to talk about so they won't continue to assume."

The fuck is that suppose to mean?!

Jimin got fed up with this unclear language, taking a step forward, "Spit it out."

Jackson lost his patience.

"You and Jeongguk will have to date someone, each of you," Jackson bellows out heavily, hands now on his face, "Who are specifically women."

Life can't get any fucking more better than this.

Seriously it can't.

This has to be the biggest bullshit Jimin has ever heard someone spill out to him about his own damn life!

No one can tame him, not even the public because he doesn't give a shit about them! So who are they to tell him what to do!