61

Kill Our Way To Heaven - Michl

"You... Wait what? Are you serious?!"

Jimin shuffles to the sudden question, sitting there on the kitchen barstool, phone in hand to his ear while his other hand is holding Taemin's soft palm - who's staring back at him in comfort with a small encouraging smile.

A weak and hesitant smile.

There's a long pause, more so Jimin finding the words on how to respond back, before deciding to keep it simple.

"Yes."

Taemin squeezes his hand, watching as Jimin let's out a heavy exhale while hearing Jackson on the other line of the phone choking on his breathes before going into crackles of happiness and then to full on squealing.

Happy, he's very happy.

Now this made Jimin a little bit more relaxed, closing his eyes and breathing, telling himself that this is a good choice that he did.

It may be nerve wrecking now but he definitely won't regret it.

What's going on right now? Well, after being with Jeongguk last night, especially at the rink, Jimin began to feel this longing to skate. To feel that connection on the ice and use his ballet skills to perform in his own style. The chemistry he felt with Jeongguk, even if they didn't talk, was still so strong that it touched his soul - yearning to come back.

He's never felt this way about a partner before.... And he doesn't want to lose that.

Silly, he knows that. So that's why when he came back last night, he spoke to Taemin about it since he was already here watching a tv.

He didn't expect anything less from his instructor, or friend. Taemin understood, he really did, and told him to go for what feels like the right thing to do that will give him peace. To do something that he won't regret in days or months from now, or if it won't get in the way of his recovery process.

Jimin thought about it, he did, and to be fair - he didn't have to convince himself too much either.

So now here they are, Jimin taking a leap of faith and calling Jackson - who was actually in the airport of Brazil to come back - and perhaps reluctantly asking to return to the skating program.

Jackson is still squealing, shrieking really, and his happiness felt so overwhelming that it even made Jimin tear up a bit and bow his head down with shakily lips. Taemin brings their interlaced hands together and pecks his knuckles, assuring him it's okay if he's feeling so much right now.

He's not alone.

Truth is, Jimin doesn't even fucking know why he's close to crying in the first place. He's not upset or even angry, but he feel a knot painfully being undone inside him - As though he's facing something he's been avoiding for a while.

It's so suffocating yet relieving at once.

It's like he can breathe but still is afraid to do so.

"Wait, are you for sure? Don't play with me Jimin or I will-"

"I'm serious," Jimin breathes, sniffling a little while Taemin reaches over and pats a tissue to his cheek where the tears are staining his skin, "I won't back out this time..... What I need from you is to just be flexible if I sometimes can't make it to practice. I'm still seeking therapy and have ballet-'