29

I will be adding different songs for every scene

Warning: This is so long ._.

~Make It Right - BTS~

Sometimes in life, all everyone ever wants is just a good sleep.

You know? That sleep where you sink so deep into the world you're in, dream of happy things like running on a meadow or being with a comfort character. Sometimes one doesn't even have to dream of anything, even that blankness is still soothing when one wakes up because nothing bad was in the way of converting it into a nightmare.

Jimin doesn't have those moments often, especially last night he was sweating and turning non stop in his sleep. The worst part was that he wouldn't wake up, so he was stuck in that nightmare without a way on escaping it.

But thankfully it didn't last for long, or as long as he expected.

The morning that followed he was awaken by the light caressing his face along with a moist warm towel patting his face, gently. He didn't open his eyes, probably because of how taken back he was, only feeling the towel against his sweaty neck and rub his bare arms and hands before trailing it back to his forehead.

No doubt he was drenched from his nightmare last night, so this did.... Catch him off guard

This... Is new?

And Jimin knew damn well by now that it wasn't a dream.

So slowly he flutters his eyes open, vision blurred but still able to make out the form of a human silhouette sitting on the bed beside him.

Someone he clearly doesn't know.

Now blinking the sleep away completely, Jimin freezes when the male smiles softly to him and removes the towel away from his face, "Good morning! Um... Sorry if this is a little too much-"

"Who are you?"

The man with tender whirls of brown hair and the softest smile Jimin has ever seen before only moves back to give Jimin space, "I'm Hongjoong, Jeongguk's speed skating captain," Jimin raises an eyebrow, slowly sitting up with this pounding headache striking so suddenly, "You seemed a little.... Drenched, so I tried to help a bit. Jihyo is in the kitchen making something for you to eat since she says she knows your taste."

Jihyo?

Jihyo bought this stranger here?

Is she crazy!

A hideous scowl forms Jimin's lips, eyeing the captain, "Okay.... What are you expecting? A thank you? You can go now."

Hongjoong's expression didn't falter, if anything his smile twitches wider. He only raises his eyebrows in a little surprise to Jimin's remark while grabbing the bowl of warm water from the night stand and puts the small towel inside before standing up, "Karma is definitely going to have a field day with you."

Karma? Oh this man will definitely know Karma-

Before Jimin could even snap at him, Jihyo suddenly enters the room with a food tray in hand.

Jimin was just about to snap at her for even thinking about bringing this stranger into his house in the first place, but the way she looks at him with a bright smile when her attention perks up to him had him holding back those words.