60

Sleep - Poets Of The Fall (More towards the end of this chapter)

Jungkook has never felt more nervous in his life until now - standing here, outside of Jimin's apartment complex, precisely five minutes before eight.

He didn't really think he would've pull this off in being able to be that bold in telling Jimin for them to meet up tonight - more so expecting Jimin to reject him - but to his surprise Jimin didn't.

He's changed, in some way at least.

Jeongguk can't really pin point in what, but he's definitely not the same man he once was before.

Truth is, Jeongguk didn't exactly know what to do the second Jimin walks out of that door of the main entrance of this building, he didn't really expect it to get this far.

But one thing for sure is that Jeongguk wants to try is to convince Jimin in skating again.

No matter how thrilling and nice speed skating is, he genuinely enjoyed more learning figure skating, since it felt like everyday he was being taught something new and reaching new levels of skating he never thought he'd reach.

It was exciting, even if him and Jimin sometimes would get off on the wrong foot.

Yet when they were practicing, it's like everything flowed and made sense. As in they were in sync. Sure, maybe miss a step here and there, but they felt connected to the music and tried to incorporate it into the dance.

Jimin really taught him a lot, aside from Jackson, and Jeongguk wants to continue to learn more from him.

Especially after his performance last night.

The bittersweet memory was the inspiration and pulse Jeongguk needed to feel confident, believing that this is what he wants to do.

To perform with such an incredible and amazing dancer.

Only Jimin.

And hopefully after tonight, Jimin would reconsider.

Just as the thought processed Jeongguk's head, the front doors of the building eased open and out comes a familiar man in a long pea coat and soft brunette hair caressed back and away from his slender face.

Somewhere deep in Jeongguk's heart he felt his soul twinkle a little more, ascending from the deepest darkness of his heart to not feel that heaviness of his anxiety and fears; but to feel light and eased.

It wasn't just by seeing Jimin he felt this way. He remembers how before whenever he saw him, Jeongguk would feel hesitant or cautious because he wouldn't know how Jimin would behave around him, so it always left him on edge.