🚨14 🚨

Hold On - Chord Overstreet

"You really didn't have to come with me."

Jeongguk shoves his hands in his pockets, looking around the lonely ice rink.

"Safe."

Felix turns to look at the Jeongguk, beaming a soft smile, "I am safe, don't worry," He chuckles and pats his arm, "I'll be back."

With that the small blonde goes to the direction of the locker room, meanwhile Jeongguk only steps over to the dasher boarders to gaze at the rink. The ice is smooth and wet from a recent clean, flouring this faint memory of the satisfaction of gliding against it while skating.

Jeongguk hasn't been figure skating for long and he's still learning, but man does it feel good to be able to do spins on that ice while letting the world slowly fade away. Or even just use the moves Jackson has taught him, accomplishing them perfectly.

Sometime tomorrow he could probably stop by and skate for a while, just for fun. Or maybe ask his teammates to go with him to a public skating event just so he can let it out.

With his figure skates this time-

Jeongguks heads the second he heard a sudden scream; muffled, pitched yet familiar.

His eyes widen.

Felix.

Never has Jeongguk ran as fast as he did running to the locker room, barging the door open with every attempt ready to either fight or run. The second he spotted Felix trembling feverishly by the middle of the pathway, paralyzed, Jeongguk immediately rushes towards him and grabs the collar of his shirt, yanking him back to shield him.

But then he realized why Felix screamed.

Oh God.

A harsh squeeze settled to Jeongguk's chest so abruptly, now only able to hear his own breathing and pounding heart beat bursting his ears like a damn drum. The crawling sensation that overcame his senses suddenly was similar to the rise of a heart attack; that spike of sudden pain left to where the heart is and this unshaken notion boiling up one's throat to breathe.

Like a pair of hands squeezing the airpipes.

This shaken feeling had Jeongguk tumbling backwards, shuttering in breathes, crashing to the wall with hands sweating as they claw to his sweater, dragging against the thread in desperation for oxygen that he's desperately gasping for.

Unable to look away from Jimin's unconscious body on the ground, with the side of his face gleaming with blood.

He doesn't look alive.

Jimin doesn't look alive.

Felix scrambles in his feet to Jimin's body, dropping to the ground and immediately checks his pulses with quivering lips and trembling hands, "H-Hey, Jimin r-right? Can you hear me?"

His voice his so broken as he tries to shake Jimin, but the other man is only limp in his arms. This forced choked sobs out of his lips, pleading eyes to the shaken ravenette.

"Kook help me! He's still breathing a-and I... Fuck I can't e-even- HELP ME! WHAT DO I DO!"

Jeongguk remains paralyzed, staring at the limp man on Felix's shaking body without displaying a single movement or even a twitch of an eye.