70🔞⚠️

"A what?"

The room is quiet, unbearably quiet, just as the sudden suggestion was made by Jackson - Who's standing at the center of the living room to look at the athletes before him.

It was not exactly alarming when he called up Hoseok for a team meeting, including Jimin, Taemin and Taehyung with Lalisa, Jihyo and Seulgi in this as well.

Everyone thought that they were just going to discuss the conference they recently had - to still have no answer from them - but what Jackson ended up suggesting was something way out of their expectations.

"An event," He repeats, "An ice event, with those who signed the petition. From speed skating, figure skating, etc. This will show everyone that we're so much more and we have the passion and talent for the things they kicked us out for!"

Everyone stayed quiet or a moment, sinking in what Jackson just said in clearly conflict because this is fucking crazy.

Subtly Jimin glances at Jeongguk, who's being used as a pillow for Jimin to lean back onto while Jeongguk's arm rests over his shoulders - to see Jeongguk already glancing at him with an equally reluctant look.

They adore Jackson, but this plan is a little too extreme.

Hoseok blinks at him dumbfounded, raising a slow eyebrow, "You do know that means exposing those who signed the petition. You saw what people have done to my speed skaters, and you want everyone else to be victims of it too?"

"No, we'll let that be a choice for them to participate or not," Jackson continues, earning a blank stare from Taemin, "Look just listen. If we get people to perform for this event, it will be loud for us. It's like reminding everyone what we are good at - for our drive for the ice. This will rise up so much attention and it can be a big moment for us to take a stand in peace."

Lalisa suddenly raised her hand, making Jackson nod to her, "How exactly will we be able to pull this off? They'll never let us use the rink."

That's when a slow smirk forms Jackson's lips, beaming, "Who said anything about them letting us use the rink?"

And so Jackson explained his plan, clearly having thought about this to the last brim to show no flaw in it whatsoever. Social media will be a big part of this, especially the press, and also their supporters abroad.

The more Jackson explained, the more hopefully everyone grew.

This won't probably change anything, and that's not the goal after all. The goal is to show that they will skate, and continue doing what they love to do, whether anyone likes it or not.

And this was going to happen before those from the conference release their statement.

After they discussed more on some flaws or suggestions on the plan, everyone was finished and got to work.

Jackson, Hoseok, and Taemin went with Lalisa and Seulgi to consult with them in regard to their skating coaches in the kitchen - since they'll be a valuable part to what's going to happen.

Meanwhile the rest of the team instantly got into their own discussions.

"This is so risky," Felix shutters under his breath, rubbing his hands nervously, "It's a complete hit or miss."

Ten glances at him with a frown and places his hands on his back, comfortingly. Felix has been the one that's been emotionally affected by all of this in the team, as in he gets extreme panic attacks or emotional break downs because of it. He's a sensitive person, so to have this happening to them definitely is not an easy thing he's dealing with.