40

Bittersweet Tragedy - Melanie Martinez

Jimin didn't get into any problems, thankfully, after what happened at the dressing room. Yoongi was helpful enough, along with Jackson's assistance in covering for him for the money on - well everything.

To be bluntly honest, Jimin truly didn't care. He could've paid for the damages, not like it's a big deal, but right now he just.... Feels very tired. No doubt it's his medication, making him feel indifferent about the world and just want to go home and sleep. Either way, he's grateful for Jackson and Yoongi's help.

Even if he doesn't show it.

Going home and meeting his bed to sleep is all he could think about as he got himself dressed in his regular clothes with a cap on, moving slower than usual to walk out of the room and down the empty hallway.

After Jimin's minor fit in the dressing room and taking his medication, no doubt he still had to face Jeongguk and Jackson for the reporters again, and well - shit was weird from that point on.

Being there felt like a dream. Only constantly being flashed by lights and voices from people that sounded so far away to reach his ears. Jimin felt like he was going to drop on the spot from this escalating drowsiness that hit him so slowly like a wine spreading his system, even bringing confusion to his mind to what was going on for a second by how out of place he felt. He pulled through though, answering questions and smiling with a wave despite how disconnected with reality he was.

No doubt there were some homophobic commentary, but Jimin was too far from his emotions to respond back with a snarky remark and just moved on. At least that helped him continue with that smoothly.

Him and Jeongguk haven't said anything to each other, and Jimin made sure to avoid any type of communication with him just because he was clearly not in the mood.

He just can't.... Not right now at least.

He can't even think for himself and these medications will most likely drain him of energy until tomorrow.

This is why he hates taking them in the first place.

If only he can just control himself than he will-

Jimin's thoughts completely shattered from one moment to the next the second his back slammed against the wall, being held by the shoulder against it pinning him back.

Fuck his back crashed against that shit so hard.

A pitiful whine escapes his lips and he looks up, huffing by this point in a tired annoyance when he sees the species of a person standing there in front of him.

He's such a hypocrite, it's ridiculous.

And the problem now is that Jimin feels too weak to even push him off.

Damn fucking medications.