- Chapter TWENTY FIVE -

She walked into the bedroom Harry had given Landon and Carlota and saw him there on his phone, looking a little distressed. She had just come back from kissing her daughters' goodnight. Being a mother wasn't going to be easy for her, especially with twins and another one on the way.

"Your cousin's weird." She let out, collapsing on the bed. "He's annoying, rude, obnoxious, self-absorbed, and just completely arrogant."

He gave her a look and rolled his eyes. "How'd you like it if I'd said how I really feel about Joseph."

"You're not allowed to. But Harry is just. Harry is," She paused thinking of the right word. "Harry is you but even worse."

"Well, I guess we're related, huh." He shrugged, turning off the lamp. "Goodnight." He said turning over.

"That's it? Landon when was the last time we had sex and you want to say goodnight?" She questioned, turning on her bedside table lamp.

"I'm not in the mood." He shrugged, closing his eyes. "Can we sleep?"

"Why?"

Groaning, he sat up and turned on the lamp. "I'm stressed." He sighed. "Annie's meant to be applying to schools as of months ago and she hasn't. Not only are we late, but I also don't know if they'll take her because of her down syndrome." He explained. "She wants to go to the same school as Tyson but they don't allow people like her there, which sucks."

"Can't she just go to an art school? Or a fashion designing school? She loves those things." Carlota shrugged.

"Yeah, but I don't want it to be a school where everyone has challenges. I need her to feel normal. I'm so worried about her." He sighed, with a frown. "She's meant to be in university in 5 months. I-."

"Landon, Annie is the most talented person I've seen. And she's extraordinary. Most people with down-syndrome have an average IQ of 50. Your sister has the normal IQ of a normal person. Aren't you happy? Trust me, she'll get into a University and if they discriminate against her then you can sue the school" Carlota comforted.

"Thanks," He whispered. "I love you." He added, waiting for her to say it back.

"I know you do." She smiled, turning her lamp off and laying down.

Landon's mouth fell open when she left him just like that. "Excuse me, where's my I love you?"

"Oh yeah. I love you too, Landon." She said at least making Landon feel satisfied.

~

"Mama, Mama, Mama!" The two girls said in unison crawling on their parents' bed. "Mama!"

"Yes!" She said, sitting up in shock. "What happened? Why are you up so early?" She questioned, embracing them for a hug.

"It's our birthday!" They sang.

"B-Birthday?" She questioned, looking around for Landon. "I-. Happy Birthday!" She yelled, hugging them tighter. "How old are you two now?"

"3!"

"Great so we need presents for you both." She smiled.

"Harry said Landon owes us two extra." Marianna said, with a giggle.

She rolled her eyes to the mention of Harry.

"Great so 4 presents each." She said, in a fake happy tone. "We'll go shopping, just give me time to get dressed, okay?"

They nodded and ran out of the room, just as Landon walked in. "Are you ready?" He asked.

"For what?"

"You and I and Gabi and Mari and Harry. That's a lot of and's. We're all going shopping." He said, picking her up from the bed. "Shower quickly, get dressed and we'll meet you in the kitchen. Harry's cooking." He said, dropping her down.

"Great." She groaned, going to the bags of clothes and picking out something to wear.

*-*-*

Guyssss, five more chapters till the end.

If you guys know me and my style of writing then you know I've thrown ONE last obstacle for them to overcome. 

I was just going to make Landon propose and end the story but that would be an exact copy of Arabella and Vincenzo's ending so I decided to spice it up a bit.

I have my interview tomorrow. Wish me luck!

QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER: WHAT DO YOU THINK THE LAST FIGHT WILL BE ABOUT?