- Chapter EIGHT -

With Annie out of the way, they proceeded to his bedroom.

Memories of how Landon would take her in multiple ways were clouding her mind. He was about to take off his shirt but she stopped him.

She pulled it off for him. "Landon, let's pretend nothing changed." She whispered, biting his earlobe.

He turned around to smash his lips against hers. "I've missed you, Carlota. I'm not lying." He said biting her lip.

"Landon, no-." He knew what was coming so he slid his tongue in her mouth to shut her up.

Successfully, it worked and she was now craving him more. He ripped her shirt off allowing a gasp to escape from her lips. She told herself it was future Carlota's problem.

With Carlota in her lace panties and Landon in his boxers, she laid on top of him in silence. She didn't know what he was waiting for so she began kissing his neck.

She left warm kisses from his neck to his stomach and now the bulge being protected by the thin piece of fabric.

Before doing anything she looked into his eyes to meet him staring right back at her, leaving her in a trance.

Moments of what Landon and Carlota had been through were circling his mind right now. After the way he treated her he couldn't believe she was back, ready to give him a blowjob. Landon was thankful.

His boxers were pulled down to release the penis that was begging to be let out. It was just as she remembered. Long and thick.

She kissed the tip causing a small sigh to escape out of Landon's mouth. "F*ck," He muttered under his breath.

She wasn't used to him getting weak from her doing absolutely nothing. She expected him to get weak after 3 and a half rounds.

Her lips touched every inch of it until she reached the end where she brought her tongue out to lick the whole thing.

Finishing with her games, she parted her lips to welcome the boner begging for her.

She bobbed her head up and down, feeling the tip at the back of her throat hearing his groans. This motivated her to go faster and completely finish the job.

His groaning was going louder and she could tell he was close. She removed her mouth gasping for air while still rubbing his length. "Don't stop," He trailed, reaching for her face. "please."

She sighed and got on her knees, upright. Swiftly, she removed her soaked panties which revealed the p*ssy throbbing for him. Unlike usual, it wasn't cleanly shaved. But he didn't mind. As long as he was having Carlota now, he didn't care.

She crawled over to him until his body was under hers. She positioned her body well so her entrance was just above his tip.

His hands moved to her legs and he impatiently pulled her down allowing a loud moan to escape from her lips.

"Landon I wasn't quite ready." She gasped as he moved her up and down. Her sensitive walls clamped around his d*ck causing her to moan more. "Landon," She moaned.

He groaned causing tingles to go down her spine. She tried to compose herself but he didn't allow her. He just moved faster and harder.

She was getting close and her hands were gripping the white bedsheets beneath them. "F*ck, Landon!" She cried out, enjoying herself. They finally came, his d*ck coated with her and her p*ssy filled with him.

He pulled out breathless, still not believing the same Carlota he had left had just had sex with him again. "Why?" He asked, genuinely confused.

"Did we have sex?" She confirmed.

He shook his head quickly. "Why did we make love?" She scoffed at what he said. "There's a difference Carlota. This is different than all the other times." He explained.

She rolled her eyes. "Well, that's the first and last time. I'm going back home with Gabriella and Marianna. Where's the doll?" She asked, getting out of his bed.

"Just lie down with me. Even if it's just for an hour. Please?" He begged, sitting up to grab ahold of her hand.

She crawled closer to him and pressed her lips on his own to shut him up. She couldn't say no to Landon when he was like this especially since she wanted him just as bad.

"Okay."

*-*-*

I remember writing this thinking this was the BEST smut scene I had ever written. I mean it was for my level of writing. I'm much better at smut scenes as of now. Sorry if this was disappointing.

BUT HEY!!! I FINISHED MY EXAMS TODAY!!! Which means a lot of my time is going back to writing. I've missed updating at my regular fast schedule. All I have left is to finish my work for DT, Music, and Spanish then I no longer do school.

Updating Tomorrow!!! I can't wait till next week :)

QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER: DID THEY MAKE LOVE OR HAVE SEX?