- Chapter NINE -

A huge smile was on her face after she woke up. She had just had sex with Landon King once more and her insides felt better than ever.

Carlota didn't want to admit that she had just made love to Landon because she didn't want to feel bad for leaving him.

She loved him too much so she didn't tell him she was going. She borrowed one of his shirts, got her doll, and quietly walked out of his room.

When reaching the front door's handle a voice called her in a whisper. She turned around to see Annie with a frown.

"Are you coming back again?" She asked.

Leaving Annie was also tough. Carlota shook her head and looked at the ground.

"Carlota, is that child really Lorenzo's?" She asked, not buying it. "Is that child really turning 1?"

Confusion was evident in her face. "The girls aren't turning 1 their turning 3 in May." She corrected which caused Annie to smile.

"Then Landon was right. Wait, girls? I'm an aunt of twins?"

"What are you talking about Annie? They're not Landon's, okay? Landon didn't get me pregnant. Lorenzo did." She let out, irritated.

Annie could tell she was trying to lie to herself. "If you don't tell me then I'm going to tell Lorenzo you cheated on him." She threatened, shocking Carlota.

She rolled her eyes. "It was nice seeing you, Annie."

~

"I don't get why it took you so long to get a simple doll." Lorenzo said, pulling the suitcases into the house.

"I was distracted." She admitted, realizing she didn't even visit Arabella or Amelia. "I went to stop at Amelia's and Arabella's. The girls I told you about."

He nodded his head. "We haven't had sex in a while, have we?" He smirked, pinching her a*s. She shot him a nasty look and walked into their room. "I'm just playing, mi corazon." He smiled, kissing her head. [Spanish Translation: My flower]

Without knowing, she was picked up by Lorenzo who dropped her on her bed. "What?" She asked, with a fake yawn.

Gently he pecked her lips. "You've been so tired throughout the trip. Are you sure you don't feel sick?"

"I just want to take a nap." She explained, rolling over to face the other direction.

"Aren't you going to change?" He chuckled.

"Just put the kids to bed and make sure they're in their nightwear." She instructed, closing her eyes.

~

The subtle smile never seemed to leave his face as he squeezed the pillow a little more. A pillow?

His eyes shot open and he saw there was a pillow in his arms.

Quickly finding something to wear he walked out of his room and called her name over and over again. Annie walked out with an upset look.

"You finally woke up." She said, sarcastically. "Don't bother calling for her she left ages ago." She sighed.

"Again," He whispered.

"Landon, you know I love you so much and I know you really love Carlota. You deserve your happy ending. Go to Yasmin's house and ask where she is right now." She ordered, looking at her brother.

"I don't know where she lives either!" He exclaimed.

"Calm down. Carlota's mom never moved so go and ask her."

He sighed, frustrated. "But-. She hates me and she'd never tell me because she thinks-."

"Landon! Do you love Carlota?" She questioned.

He shrugged his shoulders. "She has a child with Lorenzo."

"No, she doesn't. She has twins with you. They're your kids, Landon. She moved away not because she wanted to avoid you. She moved away because she didn't want you to know she was pregnant." She yelled, making her brother look dumb. "Which means I'm an aunt."

He opened his mouth and then closed it. "Let's go." He finally smiled.

*-*-*

This chapter was really short. Weirdddddddd.

Updating Tomorrow.

QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER: DO YOU THINK THEY'RE LANDON OR LORENZO'S CHILDREN?