- Chapter EIGHTEEN -

After kissing her children goodnight, she walked into Landon's room to take her long deserved shower but was stopped by Landon, who was sitting on the bed, a towel on his laps, covering his shaft, and a phone in his hand.

She played with the short strands of her hair while looking around the room. Her stuff were in suitcases now. Landon had told her, even if they weren't his kids, he still wanted to see them because they never called him dad, so it wouldn't be too weird.

"Landon," She spoke up, failing to grab his attention. "I need to take a shower now." She finished, tightening the towel on her body.

"Well, too bad. I want to shower first." He said, still watching his phone.

"But you're busy on your phone, and I just want to-."

"I don't care. This is my house, remember?" He cut her off, which began to infuriate her.

"Listen, Landon King. I can take a lot of bullsh*t from you, but I will not tolerate you being outright rude to me. F*ck you! I don't care if this is your house because it's an apartment, puta, and dos, you inviting me to stay here and me being your baby mama makes the house mine, so suck on that."

She walked into the bathroom which Landon responded to by following after her. "Carlota, I said I was showering-." His hands grabbed the towel which made it fall to the ground giving him a clear view of her a*s.

It caused him to get an instant boner. "F*ck," He groaned.

Landon watched her step into the shower and turn it on. He missed this Carlota. This feisty one who would slap his face if he ever dared anything with her.

He walked into his bedroom, pulled the condoms he was hiding from Carlota, and walked back inside.

He stepped into the shower and gripped her waist. "It's still my rules." He informed, whispering into her ear. "And for disobeying me you're going to make up for the 3 years of sex you owe me."

It sent shivers down her spine. "And what if I say no?"

He just smirked.

She sighed and glanced down at the wet condom packet in his hand. "You lied to me again." She confirmed, her eyes going up to search for emotions in his.

"I didn't lie, I just didn't tell you the full truth. Yes, I f*cked Elizabeth a lot but when you came back I stopped." He explained, comforting her.

Carlota allowed the water from the shower to cover her tears. She wanted it to drown her. She was unsure about how she should feel towards Landon.

On one hand, she knew how much she loved him. On the other hand, she was worried those feelings were there because she didn't want Gabriella and Marianna to grow up without a father.

"Why are you using a condom?" She asked, trying to ignore her feelings.

"Because I'm going to f*ck you like the slut you are." He responded, turning her around.

"Landon, a veces me gustaría que tuvieras un accidente de coche o que te atropellaran." She cursed, allowing her tears to drop. Luckily for her, she could blame it on the water running from the shower. [Spanish Translation: Sometimes I do wish you'd get into a car accident or maybe get run over]

Landon had a feeling she was cursing him or sending him a death threat in Spanish but he tried to pay no attention to it. He was more focused on pushing his shaft into her and doing her exactly like the first time they had sex.

No feelings.

She was crying even harder but was trying not to show it. She knew once she'd wake up she'd have the worst headache. She didn't want him to see her being so vulnerable because Landon could take advantage of that, so she refused to moan.

Biting down on her lip, gripping the sponge, she tried her best not to enjoy every second of his length entering her.

He caught onto what she was doing and moved even faster. Carlota could no longer take it.

Moans ripped out of her mouth as one of his hands groped her breasts and the other on her ass.

Landon finally came not giving Carlota a chance to.

"You didn't make me cum." She pointed out, still crying.

He looked at her confused. "Why are you crying?" He asked, looking at her. "Do you think I raped you?"

She just kept quiet, not knowing what to say.

"I didn't let you cum because you honestly don't deserve it. But don't feel bad, you always wanted me to treat you how I treated Brinley, right? Well, now you're getting it."

*-*-*

WELL DONE LANDON! YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING :)

Updating tomorrow

QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER: THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER