Epilouge

It has been 5 years since your death. And as they promised, your classmates became powerful heroes.

After discovering Nen and how to learn it, UA decided to only teach the students who showed the most willpower how to use it.

Which ended up being Kirishima, The Big 3, Todoroki, and surprisingly, Ochako.

UA had to be very careful on how to handle the discovery of Nen. So they decided to not leak it to the Media.

Also, they tweaked their system a bit. They were now gonna accept Quirkless students and teach them Nen. But on a very strict condition.

They must show a great amount of Will and unwavering Determination.

This was because they were hoping to get someone who showed potential like yours. And unfortunately, no one has fit the bill yet.

As for the Zoldycks, they weren't as unbeatable as they were before. Because after learning Nen, Todoroki and the other selected students teamed up to fight them.

Fortunately, they succeeded and finally arrested them for good. Putting their reign of terror to an end for good.

As for All for One and the league of villains, they were arrested around a year after your death. And it was surprisingly easy.

Now... As for Y/n and the others, they were in a bit of a surprising situation.
.
.
.
.

Current, You were falling into an unknown place.

Then, you crash. "Ah, god what the hell?" You said while getting up. Then, you looked around, only to see that you were in an unknown location.

"Where am I?" You asked confused. "Your dead." Someone responded. Then, you turned around, only to see Meru and the others.

"Hello!" They all said at the same time. You were completely caught off guard by this. So, you stared at them for a few seconds.

"Uh... Aren't you happy to see us?" Izuku asked. Then, you snapped out of your stupor.

You then cried and ran toward them, bring them into a hug. "IM SORRY!" You shouted.

"Sorry? What for?" Shizuku asked confused. "Because I left, all of you died..." You responded sadly.

Then, she put your head in her chest. "It's not all that bad. We're all together again. So don't be sad." Shizuku said. Then, she pulled your head out and cupped your face. "So, what do you wanna do first?" Shizuku asked.

"What can we do? This place is just... I don't know what this place is..." You responded. "Well, you can do this!" Izuku started.

Then, he made a chocolate bar appear out of nothing. "How did you-?" You asked confused. "We're able to imagine anything we want here. Pretty cool right?" Izuku asked.

Then, you ate the chocolate bar. "I guess." You responded.
.
.
.
.

In just a few hours, You guys went a bit crazy. A bunch of random stuff was everywhere.

It was a bit chaotic but manageable. Now, you guys were laying in a large bed.

"Does time pass here?" You asked. "Why do you ask?" Meru asked. "Just curious." You responded.

"I don't think so. Created pizza earlier and it hasn't gone cold yet." Shizuku responded. "Oh... Cool." You said awkwardly.

"Anyone have any more ideas?" You asked. Then, after a few minutes of silence, Machi speaks. "I have an idea..." Machi started.

Then, she straddled you and began to kiss you passionately. After a few seconds, you break apart. "Don't have anything better to do... So..." Machi started as she made everyone's clothes disappear. "Take us." Machi said seductively.