Chapter 25, Part 2

'Wait a minute... That coat!' You thought surprised. 'Calm down. Hos identity doesn't matter.' You thought.

"Y'know, The Ant Queen wasn't all that impressive honestly. I expected way more." Gyro said, wanting a reaction.

You got angry for a second, but You quickly calmed down. "Hey... You wouldn't happen to be Gyro, would you?" You asked calmy.

"Gyro I am." Gyro said. Then, the three of you started walking toward Gyro, and Gyro started walking toward you.

As this was happening, A news helicopter came flying by. "Y/n has returned! And he, along with 2 others, are about to fight the man who attacked UA and defeated the heroes single-handedly! Will he be able to come out on top?" The News Lady asked.

Then, as the three of you were walking, you quickly jumped back and summoned the buddha.

Linnet enhanced herself and ran at Gyro at top speeds. She then proceeded to deliver a right hook to Gyro, knocking out some of his teeth.

'That girl has power behind her punches.' Gyro thought.

Gyro wanted to assess your power before fighting back.

You then trapped him using Third hand. "DO IT NOW ZZIGG!" You shouted.

Then, Zzigg jumped into the air and expelled some poisonous gas into the trapped Gyro.

'Poison, Enhanced Strength, and A giant statue.' Gyro thought. 'Nothing thats can defeat my ability.' Gyro thought.

Then suddenly, the Buddha's hands broke apart, releasing Gyro. "Y'know, your abilities are slightly disappointing. I was expecting better." Gyro said.

'What just happened? Why did 2 of the arms break off?!' You thought confused. 'My poison did nothing?' Zzigg thought confused.

"They're attacks were ineffective! Does his Quirk allow him to cancel out attacks?" The News Lady asked. Then, a light bulb went off into your heads.

'That's it!' All 3 of you thought at once. 'His nen ability allows him to nullify the Nen abilities of others.' You thought.

'Zzigg's poison was ineffective, and Linnet's punch did barely anything, and the hands I trapped him with broke apart.' You thought. 'So I'll need to tire him out!' You thought.

Then, the Buddha's hands regrew. You then proceeded to try to hit him with first hand, only for the same thing to happen.

"Your attacks are useless. My ability will just cancel them out." Gyro said. 'You say that now, but maintaining that barrier all the time must be hard.' You thought.

"Linnet! I wouldn't recommend touching the barrier. If it breaks the arms of my ability, then who knows what'll happen to you!" You shouted.

Then, you proceeded to use 99 hands. The hands all break apart, but you regrew them using Nen.

'He's gonna try to wear me down.' Gyro thought. Then, he tried to move. But since you were still pummeling him into the ground, he couldn't.

While Gyro's barrier was up, You had no real way of hurting him. So, you were gonna hinder Gyro's movement and try to wear down his Nen until his barrier was down.

'Tch. Playing a game of attrition with someone like Y/n isn't the greatest idea.' Gyro thought. 'How long can you keep that barrier up, Gyro?' You thought.

Linnet and Zzigg were currently on opposite sides of Sidewalk, waiting for Gyro to try and run.

'Oh screw this.' Gyro thought annoyed. Then, he expanded his barrier to a large size.