Chapter 24

You and Kurapika were just standing there. Completely caught off guard by what just happened. "What... Did he do something?" Kurapika asked confused.

"All he did was look at him and look back at the ocean! I didn't see anything!" You responded. "Is it his Nen ability?" Kurapika asked.

"That, or some weird Dark Continent nonsense." You responded. "You think we should approach him?" Kurapika asked.

"What if he does whatever he did to Tserriednich to us?" You asked.

Then, You and Kurapika felt someone's hand on your shoulders. You then looked back, only to see the figure from the shoreline behind you.

'How did he-?! I was looking directly at him! How did he get behind us?' You thought, massively confused. 'When did he move?!' Kurapika thought, also confused.

"Hey. If you want to talk, just do it already." The figure said as he walked back to the shoreline. "Your little fight interrupted my fishing." The person said.

Then, you and Kurapika looked at each other. "Should we...?" You asked. "Yeah, Might as well." Kurapika responded.

Then, You and Kurapika sat down a good distance away from the figure. "Hey. I don't intend on hurting you." The figure said.

Then, you wiped away the sweat on your forehead and moved closer. With Kurapika following behind.

"Um... Hello... Sir." You said nervously, not knowing how to speak to him. 'How can he just fish casually in a hellish place like this?' Kurapika thought.

Then, You notice a book next to him. On the book was a half infinity symbol, with a large 'W' in the center, along with A 'W' on the bottom left of the book.

'That book... WAIT A MINUTE!!' You thought, now knowing who he was.

"Hey, Sir, what's your name?" You asked, wanting to confirm your theory. "Don't call me Sir." The person said sternly.

"And my name? It's Don. Don Freecss." Don said, introducing himself. "YOUR Don?!" You asked.

"Yes, that's what I said." Don responded. "Ging is looking for you, Y'know." You said.

"Oh, I've been wondering how my Son was doing ever since I decided to write these books." Don said. "By the way, how did you kill Tserriednich?" Kurapika asked.

Then, he went silent for a few seconds. "It's my Nen ability. I call it "Still Planet." I used that to kill him." Don responded. "Still Planet? What does it do?" You asked.

"I can basically have some degree of control over Time." Don said.

Don's ability, "Still Planet" allowed him to stop time for around 1 minute. It was tremendously hard to make. This is why even after 300 years, he could only stop time for a single Minute.

"C-Controlling time?! How can a Nen user even do that?" You asked surprise. "I've been alive for 300 years. I've had tons of time to work on it." Don responded.

"Along with that, I can also accelerate the time of any living thing I touch. This ability is called "Unforeseen Demise". Been pretty useful ever since I made it." Don explained. "So, You killed him by Stopping time, and fast-forwarding his body?" Kurapika asked.

"Basically, Yes." Don responded. "Urgh... Can't catch anything." Don said to himself.

"Any other Nen-related stuff we  should know about?" You asked. "Apart from basically overmastering the basics, then no." Don responded.

"Okay then." You responded. "Why did you decide to write Journey to the New World?" Kurapika asked.

"Why? Well, I wanted to get the most amount of information about this place as possible. Of course, there isn't even the slightest chance in hell that I could explore this entire place, So the next best thing is exploring the entire shoreline." Don explained. "And... You spent... 300. Years. Doing just that?" You asked.