Prolouge: Ten Thousand Strikes

(A/n: This story will be formatted a bit differently. Also, decided to start this early.)

We currently see a 4-year-old Y/n defending a crying Izuku Midoriya from Bakugo.

Because you and Izuku were quirkless, You two decided to talk to each other. Quickly becoming best friends.

"Stop Bakugo! You're going too far!" You shouted in defiance at Bakugo. "Oh? The Timid Weakling is defending the feminine weakling? Ha!" Bakugo said while laughing.

Even though Izuku was a guy, he had a more feminine figure. Which he is highly insecure about and hated.

"W-What's your problem? Don't you have anything better to do t-thank to bully us?" You asked. "Y'know, this is very uncharacteristic for you. You'd normally just cower and not defend yourself. But now, you're actually putting up a fight. So, I'll give you a bit of praise for that." Bakugo said.

"But that still doesn't change anything. I'm still better than you in every single way!" Bakugo added. Then, he called over his Goons.

"Let's teach them what happens when you try to be a hero," Bakugo said while smiling evilly.

Then, they proceeded to beat you and Izuku up. Afterward, they left.

As you and Izuku were laying on the ground, you started to think to yourself. 'Why is he like this? What did we do to deserve this? We did nothing wrong...' You thought.

Then, an idea came to your head. 'If he's bullying me because Im weak, then I'll just have to get stronger. Stronger than anyone.' You thought as you got up off the guard.

"Hey, Izuku." You said, getting his attention. "Yeah? What's up?" Izuku asked. "Let's leave this place. Let's leave and get strong enough to defend ourselves." You said.

Then, after a few seconds of silence. Izuku speaks. "Sorry, but... I can't do that. I don't want to leave my mom behind." Izuku said, making you frown. "That's fair. But I'm gonna leave. I can't just put up with Bakugo's torment my entire life." You said, making Izuku frown.

"W-When are you gonna be back?" Izuku asked. "I don't know. Maybe when Im 15." You answered. Then, an idea came to your head. "Hey! How about this," You said as you pulled out a bracelet you happened to have. "This'll be a sign of our promise. When I come back, I'll be the strongest. I swear it." You said.

You then handed the bracelet to Izuku, making Izuku put it on. Izuku then started to cry. "Y-You better not train hard. You better come back stronger than ever." Izuku said through tears.

"I will." You said.

Then, you ran off somewhere. Leaving a sad Izuku behind.

-Timeskip 2 hours-

We currently see you laying down in a large open field, exhausted.

"This'll be the perfect place for my training to take place!" You said triumphantly. Then, you remembered something. "Wait, how WILL I train?" You asked yourself while sitting down, thinking.

After a few minutes of thinking, an Idea came to your head. "Great Idea me!" You said to yourself. "I will strike the air Ten thousand times a day! After that, I'll spend the rest of the time meditating." You said to yourself. "But before each strike, I'll pray, pray that I'll become the strongest when I reach 15." You said.

"I also won't take any breaks! If I pass out, I'll just get back up and get back to it!" You said with fire in your eyes.

Then, your journey to becoming strong began.