Chapter 13

-Timeskip 1 month-

It has been 1 month since Class 1A has arrived at the training camp. And since then, everyone's become stronger.

Machi and Shizuku have improved the basics of Nen to a staggering degree.

One example is En. They went from being able to expand it as wide as 30 meters to 70. Pretty great improvement in your opinion.

Izuku was now able to control 14 percent of One for All. Also great improvement in your opinion.

Meru was now able to teleport around 120 meters in all directions. She's also developed a fighting style based on it. Calling it "Flash Style", basing the name on Izuku's Shoot style.

In simple words, she would kick her opponent in the air, and begin to strike at her opponent while teleporting all around them. Basically, it was a one-sided mid-air beatdown.

During that one month, you also discovered an ability that neither of you knew she had. Which was body modification. Basically, she can modify her body in any way she can imagine.

The first time she discovered this, she accidentally increased the size of her assets in front of everyone. Making Mineta cry in rage and jealousy.

Of course, after that whole fiasco, you told her to not use that ability. Which she agreed to.

And finally, after a few weeks, Kota, via his own Courage and encouragement from Mandalay, went up to you and apologized. Which you accepted happily by giving him head pats.

But when you did this, he started acting a bit differently. At random times, he would walk up to you and tug on your leg. And once he got your attention, he would take off his hat and just stare at you.

You were of course confused by this. So you asked what he wanted. But he would just respond by taking your hand and putting it on his head.

Knowing what he wanted, you started to laugh and give him head pats. This made you happy because he started warming up to you.

This has been a ritual for the past month. Kota coming to you at random times, taking off his hat, and you giving him head pats. Of course, he would never just ask. He would always do this.

And now, In the Present Time, we see Class 1A training vigorously as always. With you talking with Meru.

"So Meru, wanna work on your teleportation?" You asked. "Actually, I wanna try out something else." Meru said.

"Yeah? What do you wanna work on?" You asked. "The basics. The only Nen-related ability I've used so far is my teleportation. I want to expand my arsenal." Meru said. "I see. Alright then." You said.

-Timeskip 1 hour-

It has been an hour since you've taught Meru the basics. And she's a complete prodigy.

All you had to do was tell how to do it, and she'd do it with no problem. Which made you a bit mad, but also proud.

But as you were training Meru, suddenly, a weird black substance was shot toward you. But you quickly dodged before it could hit you.

"Sorry!" Izuku shouted. "Hey Izuku, what was that?" You asked, referring to the black substance.

Izuku then begins to whisper in your ear. "It's the quirk of a past One for All user." Izuku said, taking you by surprise. "Wait, how many past users are there?" You asked.

"Not counting All Might and Me, 7." Izuku said. "So, your gonna get 6 other quirks?" You asked surprised. "I guess so." Izuku said.

"Jesus Christ..." You said. "Well, I'd recommend mastering that one before doing whatever you did to unlock that one." You said.