Chapter 18

-Timeskip 3 days-

Out of the 14 Princes, 4 were dead. Leaving 10 alive. But you didn't care much for them, all you wanted to do was find and destroy Tserriednich, but you had no luck.

Speaking of Tserriednich... His Learning ability was terrifying. In just three days, he was able to get the basics of Nen down with no problem. He was even able to unconsciously summon a 2nd Nen beast.

And after Gyro attacked UA, Japan was in kind of an uproar. Questioning your whereabouts.

So, Nezu had to quickly come up with a lie. The lie being that you were out on a vacation. Which wasn't really a lie, but wasn't the full truth.

Now, we see everyone that was injured in Recovery girl's office. With the rest of Class 1A waiting outside for the news.

Then, Recovery girl came out with a sad look on her face. "Unfortunately, as of this moment, Meru, Shizuku, Machi, and Midoriya, are all dead." Recovery girl said.

"They were all impaled through their hearts. Killing them almost instantly." Recovery girl said. Then, Class 1A started shedding tears over the loss of their friend.

"I..." Izuku started, making everyone turn toward him with shocked looks on their faces. "Not yet... I won't die yet..." Izuku said weakly.

"How is he speaking? His heart isn't even beating!" Recovery girl said surprised.

Unbeknownst to Izuku or Recovery girl, Izuku's Nen, along with the Past users of One for All, was keeping Izuku alive.

"Not until... Y/n gets back..." Izuku said weakly. "I've... I've got to tell him... What happened... Myself..." Izuku said.

Izuku's will to stay alive was powerful. So, his Nen responded accordingly by...keeping him alive.

"Is this because of his quirk or something?" Mineta asked. "It doesn't matter. He's still alive, and Im gonna do my damndest to make sure it stays that way." Recovery girl said.

"I... I need... To stay alive..." Izuku said.

-Cut to Black Whale 1-

We currently see Y/n hanging out with Kurapika in Oito's room. "Hey... Kurapika..." You started, getting his attention. "When will we get to the Dark Continent?" You asked.

"Well, in around 3 weeks I think. Why do you ask?" Kurapika asked. "I'm starting to get impatient. This journey is taking a really long time." You said while sighing.

"Then why not go play in the game room?" Kurapika asked. "Well, playing chess and Connect 4 for hours a day gets tedious." You said annoyed.

"Dammit. I should've bought some stuff for entertainment before I entered this hellhole." You said while sighing. "Well, anything I could do to help with your boredom?" Kurapika asked.

"Tell me stories. Stuff about your past, and stuff like that." You said while smiling. "Really? Well Okay..." Kurapika said.

Then, he cleared his throat. "Well, did you know that I originally wanted to be a hero?" Kurapika asked, making you surprised. "You did? I thought you were some kind of mercenary or something." You said while sweating.

"A mercenary? Really?" Kurapika asked with an unamused face. "What? You just give off that vibe, blame the suit and the chains!" You said defensively.

"Anyway, Me and my childhood friend, Pairo, wanted to become heroes together. But he ended up going missing." Kurapika started. "I looked for him for months, but I couldn't find a single clue. To this day, I still don't know where he is." Kurapika said.

-Cut to Unknown Location-

We currently see Tserriednich, standing in his room, admiring all the body parts he's collected.

"I really have put in a ton of work in the past here, huh?" Tserriednich asked himself. "Collected a ton of rare parts. Especially these four." Tserriednich said while picking up 4 jars, in them, severed heads.

"Gon Freecss, I believe his name was. Honestly, I'd prefer to have Ging's head, but his only blood son does fine." Tserriednich said while admiring the lifeless head of Gon. Then, he put down that jar and picked up another one.

"Killua Zoldyck. The Zoldycks have interested me for a long time now. Especially their anatomy. Being able to sharpen their hands and be immune to poison is amazing." Tserriednich said while admiring the severed head of Killua. Then, he put Killua's head down and picked up another jar.

"Leorio Paladinight. Honestly, you didn't interest me all that much. But, getting an extra head never hurt. Even if I was only after Gon and Killua." Tserriednich said, putting down Leorios Head. Then, he picked up the last jar.

"And finally, Pairo. One of the Kurta Clan Members. Honestly, out of everyone, you interested me the most. Eyes of your color are very rare. So, you're my most prized possession." Tserriednich said, putting down Pairo's head.

Tserriednich had a very demented and downright sickening hobby of collecting body parts. He would kill anyone for their parts no matter how old. As long as they were interesting to him.

Killua Zoldyck, Gon Freecss, and Pairo. Their lives were all taken away at the young age of 12 by Tserriednich. And Kurapika is on a Quest to avenge them by Killing Tserriednich. No matter what it takes.

The Body Collecting Prince better count his days.

-Cut to Y/n-

"So, I promised myself that I wouldn't become a hero until I found out what happened to him." Kurapika explained. "Okay, I feel for you and all, but I've got to ask..." You started. "What if he's dead?" You asked, making Kurapika go silent.

"Honestly... I have no idea. And I'll no way of knowing how I'll react until I see that he's dead." Kurapika answered. "I see." You said.

"That brings up a question I have for you, Y/n." Kurapika started. "If you went back to Japan, and everyone you loved was killed by someone, How would YOU react?" Kurapika asked.

Then, you went silent for a few seconds. "Oh, and try to give me an honest answer." Kurapika added.

"I'd use everything." You answered confusing Kurapika. "Confused? Well, let me clarify..." You started.

"Every single ounce of my Nen, every last bit of my lifespan, everything I have ever worked for in my entire life, I'd throw it all away. All to see that person die, by my hands." You said menacingly.

"So, Kurapika... I'll say it again. I don't care who it is, If someone in japan has killed my loved ones, I'd do anything and everything I can to murder them...

...I'd use everything."