Chapter 5

After many hours, everyone has been evacuated from the USJ. And now, it was currently like an abandoned arena. Not a single person in sight.

Currently, the remaining Class 1A students and Heroes were watching from UA on a TV screen.

"Can he win?" Mina asked. "I honestly have no idea." Tsuyu answered. "I believe in him." Izuku said with confidence.

"Dammit. Why are we just sitting here? We should go help him!" All Might said angrily. "Calm down, All Might. He didn't want us to help, so we won't. We probably wouldn't be able to anything useful anyway." Aizawa added.

Everyone all over the world was currently watching this in anticipation waiting for the staredown you and Pitou were having to finally be over.

'If I lose here... If I lose and get fed to this "Queen", No one in the world will be able to fight against these monsters. Humanity will be done for.' You thought, imagining the devastation. 'She may be almost as strong as me, but I have to end her, Now!' You thought while visibly sweating.

"Heh." Pitou said, confusing you. Then, she suddenly appeared behind you, with sharpened claws intending to end you in one hit.

But before she could hit you, you moved out of the way. You then kept dodging her sharp claws.

'She's pretty quick!' You thought. Then, you kicked her away, giving you time to summon the Bodhisattva.

"There's that Statue again." Aizawa said. "Hopefully that'll be enough." All Might said.

"That's one strong ability you have there. You'll be the perfect food for the QUEEN!" Pitou shouted as she charged you at high speeds, but you smacked her away.

"Perfect food? What does she mean?" All Might asked. After hearing those words, Nezu suddenly has an epiphany. All the disappearances, the students, It all made sense!

"Dammit. Those sick bastards." Nezu said, angry for the first time in a while. "What do you mean?" Aizawa asked. "All those disappearances, the kidnapping of thousands of people, it was all for a reason!" Nezu shouted.

"Everyone... Everyone single person as of now... Are being eaten." Nezu said angrily, shocking every teacher. "E-Eaten alive? Oh god... Those poor students..." Midnight said while tearing up.

All Might then slammed his fist into the wall. "If that's the case, then Y/n is in some serious danger." All Might said with a scowl. "Look at the bigger picture, All Might. These are a completely different species than anything that we've ever seen." Nezu said.

"These... These monsters... They could be a threat to all of humanity." Nezu said. "Where the hell did they come from? It's like they just appeared out of nowhere!" Present Mic said.

"I have no possible clue. But for now, we NEED to tell the other countries about this." Nezu said.

The student's reactions...were drastically different.

"Wait... Did she just say... FOOD?" Momo asked. "If that's the case... Then our friends... Our CLASSMATES were..." Mina said, trailing off.

"They're all dead... Gone. Eaten alive." Kirishima said while holding back tears. "NO!" Izuku shouted.

He then started to run out of the classroom but was stopped by the others. "DON'T be stupid Midoriya!" Todoroki said in an uncharacteristically angry tone. "Yeah. Just calm down, Let Y/n handle this!" Kirishima shouted.

"HOW CAN YOU JUST SAY THAT?! HE'S GONNA DIE!" Izuku shouted as he tried to escape, but to no avail. "Momo!" Kirishima shouted.

Momo then created a sleeping gas and used it on Izuku. Knocking him out. "Holy hell." Momo said while sighing.