Chapter 17

"Huh? What are you talking about?' You asked confused. "I'll say it again. When a Nen user unknowingly cries, It means that someone they love, has died." Zzigg said again.

"Im not convinced. We just left Japan a day ago, what random bullshit could've POSSIBLY happened that could lead to the death of the people I love?" You asked, unconvinced. "Anything. You aren't in Japan right now. So it could be an entire cesspool of death. Or, a powerful villain took the opportunity to attack UA when you left." Zzigg said.

Then, Anxiety started growing in your entire body. Zzigg could be wrong, but he could also be entirely correct.

The fact that you had absolutely no idea what was happening shook you up a bit. And that feeling wouldn't go away until you got back to Japan. For now, you would just constantly worry.

"Dammit, Zzigg! Just quit talking!" Linnet shouted angrily. "You've said enough!" Linnet said, putting Zzigg in a headlock.

"Nah, It's fine. I prefer brutal honesty over sugarcoating." You said reassuringly. "But." You started. "I won't really be able to focus clearly now. So If I ever space out, it's because Im thinking of what could be happening back in Japan." You said.

"C-Can you let me go now?" Zzigg asked, barely being able to breathe. "Not until you apologize!" Linnet said, locking his arm around his neck harder.

"B-But he said-!" Then he was cut off by Linnet. "Just apologize dammit!" Linnet shouted. "Fine! I apologize!" Zzigg said.

Then, Linnet let him go. "Agh... I thought I was gonna die..." Zzigg said. "I would've if you didn't apologize." Linnet said bluntly, making Zzigg sweat a bit.

"Well, now that endless fear has been put into my head, Im gonna go for a bit." You said while walking away. Then, Linnet hit Zzigg on the head. "Moron." Linnet said.

Then, you walked in on Kurapika and Oito playing with Woble. "Hey, Kurapika? Can I ask you something?" You asked. "Sure." Kurapika responded. "I'll be right back." Kurapika said.

Then, you and Kurapika walked into another room. "So, what do you wanna know?" Kurapika asked. "If a Nen user cries without them knowing, does that mean someone they loved died?" You asked, taking Kurapika by surprise.

Then, he looked down sadly. "So, it happened to you too, huh?" Kurapika asked. "Yeah, happened a bit earlier. Now I can stop thinking about it." You said.

Then, Kurapika remembered back to when he looked at the Picture he saw in your room. "It also happened to me. The reason Im here in the first place is to avenge them by killing the Killer." Kurapika said.

"And who's the Killer? I'll help you kill them." You said. "The killer is a man named... Tserriednich." Kurapika said with venom in his tone.

-Cut to Unknown Location-

"Theta... I have a few questions for you." Tserriednich started. "Yeah? And what are they?" Theta asked.

"Firstly, will you answer all of my questions, from this point forward, Honestly?" Tserriednich asked.

But Unbeknownst to Tserriednich, His Nen beast all up in Theta's face.