Chapter 11

After a while, you arrive. Everyone then got off the boss, only to see that they were at a cliff.

"Hmm. Wow, nice cliff." You said sarcastically. "Real steep, decent height, and-" But before you could finish, you get cut off.

"Hey, guys!" Pixiebob said, making everyone's attention. "Huh? What kind of adult human being dresses like that?" You asked while laughing.

"Why you little-!" But before she could finish, you cut her off. "Anyway, what're doing here? Where's the training camp?" You asked.

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." Pixie bob said while grinning. "The training camp is actually all the way over there." Pixiebob said while pointing to the end of the forest.

"You'll have to run all the way there yourselves. With a few tiny obstacles on the way." Mandalay said. "And what would those obstacles be?" You asked.

"You'll have to figure that out yourselves!" Pixiebob shouted. Then, the cliff suddenly shifted, making everyone fall.

Then, you reflexively summoned the Guanyin Bodhisattva and made its hands catch Machi, Shizuku, Izuku, and Meru. Letting everyone else deal with falling themselves.

"What the hell is that?!" Mandalay shouted. "That is Y/n's ability. It takes the form of a giant golden statue with 100 hands and devastating power." Aizawa said.

"Honestly, there's probably nothing we could train him in. Not to mention that he defeated the Zoldycks like it was nothing." Aizawa said, shocking them. "HE DEFEATED THE ZOLDYCKS?!" Pixiebob shouted.

"Yes, he did. He's undoubtedly the strongest in Japan. No questions asked." Aizawa said.

Then, you brought them to the ground slowly. And unsummoned the bodhisattva. "Hey, Y/n! Why didn't you catch us as well?!" Kirishima shouted.

"I figured that you'd be fine." You answered. "DAMMIT!" Kirishima shouted.

Then, the teachers went down after you. "Dropping us from a cliff wasn't very friendly of you. Did my comment hurt you that much?" You asked. 'This brat is really gonna piss me off!' Pixiebob thought.

"Oh yeah, we forgot to introduce ourselves." Mandalay said as they all got into a weird pose. "I'm Mandalay. My quirk is Telepath. It allows me to send Telepathic messages directly into people's minds." Mandalay explained.

"I'm Pixiebob. My quirk is Earth Flow. It allows me to manipulate the earth." Pixiebob said. "Well isn't that Vague?" You mumbled.

"Im Ragdoll! My Quirk is Search! It allows me to monitor up to 100 people. Including their location and weaknesses!" Ragdoll said, her introduction being slightly unsettling.

'Can she even blink?' You thought.

"And Im Tiger. My Quirk is Pliabody. It allows me to stretch, flatten, and bend my body in normally impossible ways." Tiger explained.

"And we are the Wild, Wild Pussycats!" They all said at once.

"Well, now that that's done... Go! There's no time like the present!" Mandalay said.

"Hey, can you guys make it on your own?" You asked. "I'll be fine!" Izuku said. "Yup." Machi said. "We're good." Shizuku said. "I'll also be fine." Meru said.

"Alright, with that being said... Later!" You said as you ran off at high speeds.

As you were running, you encountered some of Pixiebob's earth beasts. 'Oh, is that what she meant by manipulating the earth?' You thought as you ran past it. 'Still, strength is all it had. It's not quick enough to catch anything. Well, except the other students anyway.' You thought.