Chapter 8

'Damn. Our way out is gone, and I have no choice but to fight the Ant Queen. I don't see a way of winning this...' You thought while sweating. "Y'know..." The Queen started, getting your attention.

"We don't have to fight. If you surrender, right here and now, I'll be willing to spare your life." The Ant Queen said. "Chimera Ants and Humans can live in harmony... Under my fist." The Queen said.

"The concept of Inequality and crime will all be a bad memory." The Queen said.

Then, you started to walk toward her. "As pleasant as that sounds, I'll have to refuse." You started as you slowly brought your hands together. "See, there's one thing you don't seem to understand." You said. "And what would that be?" The Queen asked.

"My home... This world...

Isn't yours to rule

...Isn't yours to rule."

You said with resolve as your slammed one of the hands onto the Queen, creating a crater beneath her.

But once the dust clears, the Queen gets up and moves to the side, sitting down. "Good attack." The Queen said while spitting out a bit of blood. 'She's tough!' You thought worriedly.

'Pitou may be right about this human. But im still not convinced. So, I'll push him a bit harder.' The Queen thought. "You won't be able to beat me in a fight, you're outmatched. Surrender." The Queen said again.

You didn't respond, you just slammed down another hand. Doing nothing once again.

The Queen then got up and moved to the side, sitting down again. "As I said, you cant win. Your puny attempts at attacking me won't work." The Queen said.

"Be that as it may, but I still have to try. Puny or not, It won't stop me from trying my hardest to take you down." You said. Then, you used Third hand to trap her.

You then noticed that the hands were starting to pry open, taking you by surprise. "Are you really this eager to die?" The Queen asked while prying her way out. 'Dammit!' You thought.

'It seems that he won't give up. I have respect for him for that.' The Queen thought. 'Now, for his final test...' The Queen thought as she jumped out of the buddha's hands.

'How long until he crumbles?' The Queen thought.

Then, she charged at you. Surprising you at her speed. But before she could reach you, you smack her through several trees. "Here we go." Pitou said.

Then, the Queen charged at you again, shaking off the hit she just took. But you just smacked her away again.

'It looks like she's resorted to blindly charging at me until she lands a hit.' You thought while hitting her away.

Repeatedly, for hours on end, she just kept relentlessly charging at you. While you just kept smacking her away. But her sheer durability prevented her from feeling any sort of damage.

It was like an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object. Neither side could gain an advantage over the other.

Then, after what felt like an eternity, The Queen finally got a hit in. Taking off your right leg. 'Dammit. Here goes my leg.' You thought.

"Impressive. Being able to repel me for hours like that. But of course, me taking off a limb was unavoidable." The Queen said as she dusted herself off. "Next, I'll take your left arm." The Queen warned.

"Tch." You said as your slammed hand on your leg, making it close. "I can still fight. Leg or no leg." You said.

Then, Pong on steroids continued. But it was shorter than last time. Due to the loss of your leg and you've slightly wavered focus, it lasted only an hour. Resulting in her taking your arm.

"I've taken your leg and your arm. You've lost." The Ant Queen said. Then, you started to laugh.

"Funny. You think that I cant pray with one arm, huh?" You asked as you stood up. "Huh?" The Queen asked confused.

Then, you brought your single arm up. Making the Buddha suddenly appear behind her, trapping her in its grasp.

'This'll be the second time I ever use this. Funny how both times were on Chimera Ants.' You thought. 'Welp. If this fails again, I'll be dead.' You thought.

"That's the move he used on me!" Pitou shouted.

Then a bright light covered the Entirety of the NGL. Temporarily blinding everyone.

Then, it fired. Creating a massive shockwave that ripped the trees from the ground and blew everyone away.

But Knov quickly opened up his Pocket dimension and dragged Morel in, avoiding the attack.

After a few seconds, the attack stops. The dust then cleared, revealing the Ant Queen to be visibly damaged, but is overall Okay.

Then, the Royal guard got up. "Pitou." Pouf started, getting her Attention. "That attack... How did you survive that?" Pouf asked.

"Well, with a bit of luck and my Nen ability, I made it out alive. Still sucked to experience though." Pitou responded. "That attack injured the Queen... Hm." Youpi said.

'That's it. He qualifies.' The Queen thought while grinning. 'Zero hand wasn't enough?!' You thought, now slightly panicking.

Then, the Queen started walking toward you. With you getting more worried with each step.

'Shit! I need to think of something... But can I do anything? Not only have I lost my limbs, but Im out of Nen..!' You thought as she got closer. 'This woman... I never thought I would die at the hands of a girl. Kinda strange really.' You thought as she stopped in front of you.

"Never thought I would die like this. Though, It was in an attempt to save the world. So I guess it's better than something lame like disease." You said. "Alright, Do what you need to." You said.

"Actually, I had something different in mind." The Queen said, confusing you.

Then, Morel and Knov came out of the pocket dimension, only to see...

"From this day forward, you belong to me."