Chapter 15

A/n: Okay, so This'll basically be my own version of HxH's Succession War.

And because there are so many Princes and so many Nen abilities and People to keep up with, Im gonna be condensing it down and only be focusing on the Important Characters like Woble and Tserriednich.

And as for his 2nd Nen beast, and how its ability will probably never be revealed, I'll just make it up on my own.

Also, The Phantom Troupe will not be making an appearance. Only the Zodiacs, except for Leorio. Meaning that Kurapika will be on the Black Whale 1 for a different reason that'll be revealed later.

This is because I have almost nothing to go on. After all, Togashi said "Cya Later" and stopped making HxH chapters.

Speaking of Manga, I haven't read it. So these events will be based on what I learn from the Wiki and knowledge I already had from discussion videos. Also, my Imagination.

Onto the Chapter.

——————

"So, Woble's group managed to get their hands on him, is that correct?" Tserriednich asked while watching you walk away. "Yes, Sir." One of his employees answered.

"I see." Tserriednich responded. 'He's gonna be a real problem. I'll have to find a way to put an end to his life. And soon.' Tserriednich thought.

"Let's go." Tserriednich said. "Alright." His employee said as he and Tserriednich walked away.

'The Succession War... I didn't realize it at first, but this is gonna be one hell of a Battle Royale...' You thought to yourself. "Hey Y/n, you alright?" Zzigg asked. "You moron. Quit daydreaming." Linnet said.

"Sorry. And yeah, Im fine." You responded. "By the way, if you don't mind sharing, what are your Nen abilities?' You asked.

Then, Linnet and Zzigg began to think for a second before responding. "Tell us yours first." Zzigg responded.

"Alright then. I won't be able to use it here anyway." You started, making them confused. "It's basically a Giant Golden statue with 100 arms and destructive power. I cant use it here because I'd sink the entire ship. My Nen type is Enhancement." You answered honestly.

'He doesn't look like he's lying...' Linnet thought. "My Nen type is also Enhancement. My Nen Ability allows me to enhance all my Physical attributes. Like stamina or speed, infinitely. But the more I enhance myself, the more Aura it consumes." Linnet explained honestly. "I see. That's a simple, but powerful ability." You responded.

"And Im a Transmuter. My Nen ability allows me to transmute my Aura into deadly Poisonous gas." Zzigg explained. "Alright, I see." You responded.

"Well, now that we have that out of the way, Let's go and-" But before you could finish, the Black Whale suddenly started moving, making you almost fall to the ground.

"The Black Whale 1 has officially begun its movement to the Dark Continent. At this point and time, No one is allowed to enter, and no one is allowed to Exit." The PDA Lady said. "Well, guess Im stuck here until we arrive back from the Dark Continent." You said while sighing.

For you and most of the people here, it was the signal for the Black Whale 1 moving. But for the Princes, It was the start of the Succession War.

"What? Didn't want to come or something?" Linnet asked mockingly. "Nah, just letting the fact that I won't be able to return home for an unknown amount of time Sink in." You answered.