Chapter 14

You just stared at Kurapika intently. Completely taken aback by some stranger showing up out of nowhere. Claiming that they "Needed" to talk.

"Uh... First of fucking all, who the hell are you?" You asked, extremely confused. "As I said before, my name is Kurapika." Kurapika said again.

"I don't mean your name, you idiot. I mean how are you here? And why are you in my dorm?" You asked. "Well, then just ask that." Kurapika said.

'His smart-ass attitude is gonna piss me off.' You thought angrily. Then, some of the other students arrive. Hearing the Chaos.

"Hey, Y/n- Who is that guy?!" Iida asked panickily, thinking he was a villain. "Don't worry, Im not a-" But before he could finish, he gets cut off. "Why is there a stranger in your room Y/n?" Momo asked.

"Just listen and I'll-" But he gets cut off again. "He's kinda hot..." Mina said, cutting him off. "JUST LISTEN!" Kurapika shouted, making everyone go silent.

"Im not a villain. Im here for-" But he gets cut off by Nezu. "I see that you found my friend." Nezu said, making Kurapika sigh.

"Y'know what. Nezu, you explain." Kurapika said, giving up on talking. "Okay then." Nezu said.

"Basically, Kurapika here is my friend. And he actually wanted to talk to you Y/n. But since you were all away training, I let him stay in your dorm." Nezu explained. "So, Instead of CALLING me, you decide to do this?" You asked.

"Not the point. Anyway, as I said earlier, he wants to speak to you in private. So let's go." Nezu said as you and Kurapika followed him. "Hm. Wonder what he wants?" Momo asked.

"Who knows?" Mina said while shrugging.

Then, You and Kurapika entered Nezus office. Sitting down in his chairs. "So, what do you want?" You asked. "I need your help with something." Kurapika answered.

'Can people just not do anything themselves?' You thought annoyed. "With?" You asked.

Kurapika then looked at Nezu, prompting Nezu to take out a map.

Nezu then handed the map to Kurapika. "Y/n, what do you know of the world?" Kurapika asked. "Well, I know it's big, it has tons of countries, and most of the world is an ocean. Why do you ask?" You asked.

"Well, take a look at this." Kurapika said as he handed you the map.

You were completely surprised when you looked at this

You were completely surprised when you looked at this. "What the hell am I looking at?" You asked confused. "This is the map of what's known as the Dark Continent." Kurapika answered.

"Dark Continent?" You asked, not knowing what that was. "Let me explain the map better..." Kurapika started.

"You see this tiny bit here?" Kurapika asked while pointing at the center of the map. "Yeah?" You answered.