Chapter 10

"Meru... Yeah, I like that." Meru said. "Good. Because I couldn't think of anything else." You said.

"Well Meru, Welcome to UA! We have a dorm for you, But I assume that you want to share with Y/n here?" Nezu asked. "Yes." Meru responded.

"Alright, Here." Nezu said, tossing her a uniform he just had. "What is this?" Meru asked.

"It's our uniform. The female version of course. To be known as a student, you'll have to wear it." Nezu explained. "Humans and their weird traditions." Meru said while sighing.

Then, she put it on.

"How do I look?" Meru asked. 'Dammit! I never thought she'd look this good in a uniform.' You thought while looking away. "You look amazing." You said out loud.

"Oh, by the way, your money is waiting for you in your dorm." Nezu said.

"Great." Meru said. "Now," Meru said as she got back on your back. "Take me to the others." Meru said. 'Tch. She thinks im some form of transportation or something.' You thought as you walked to your class.

You then arrive and kick the door open. Only to see everyone watching a movie, and Aizawa on the floor asleep.

Everyone then looked toward you, kind of too surprised to even move. "Hey." You said.

Then, A Pink, Black, and Green blur all cane charging at you. "YOU'RE BACK!" Machi, Shizuku, and Izuku shouted at once.

"Yeah, I am. And Im alive. Ain't that great?" You said. Then, they noticed Meru. "Who's that?" They asked.

"This is Meru, she's the Ant Queen." You said, surprising them. "But, after a few things happened, she became an ally." You said.

"So, Im assuming that she's-?" Machi started. "Yes, yes she is." You said, finishing her sentence for her.

"I see. Remember our conditions now, No more than four members." Machi warned. "I know, I know." You said.

'Damn you Y/n! Bastard has an entire harem of hot girls! Especially that one on his back, she's so bust-!' But before he could finish, she suddenly appears in front of him.

"AYE! MERU, RELAX!" You shouted, holding her back from Killing Mineta. "Huh?" Mineta asked.

Then, he noticed that Meru's tail is inches away from his neck. Seeing this, he begins to sweat. "Just calm down. You aren't allowed to kill the students." You said.

"But-!" But before she could finish, you chop her on the head. "No buts. You're allowed to beat him up, you're allowed to hit him, but NO killing. Okay?" You asked.

"Okay, Sorry..." Meru said apologetically. "It's fine. Just don't do it again." You said while giving her head pats, much to her enjoyment.

Then, she smacked Mineta in the face, sending him into a wall. "Not as good as killing him, but it's better than nothing." Meru said.

Then, the chopping boy starting speaking. "Y/n! How dare you bring that monster-!" But before he could finish, you cut him off.

"Okay, Iida. I've tolerated your existence for a while now. And honestly, I don't really like you." You said. "It doesn't-!" But before he could finish, you cut him off again.

"I didn't say you could speak. Anyway, if her being here is THAT much of an issue, then that's kinda your problem." You said. "But-!" But before he could speak, you cut him off again.

"I mean, what are you gonna do? Tell the principal? Because he approves of her being here. And the opinion of one person is gonna change that. So, you're kinda alone in your little boat." You said mockingly. "Of course, you COULD try to kick her out yourself, but then I'd just beat your ass until you stopped trying. And I REALLY don't think you're dumb enough to even attempt that." You said.