Chapter 9

Everyone, except the Royal Guard, was completely stunned. Especially Morel and Knov. They fully thought that they were all gonna die when you lost your arm and your leg.

But no, for some odd reason, The Ant Queen likes you. Maybe she had some kind of list of conditions she wanted to fill out when she challenged yiu to fight?

Whatever the reason for THIS happening maybe, they scraped out alive because of it. And they were thankful.

Then, The Queen broke the kiss with you. But before you could say anything, you passed out. Not only due to Zero hand, but from shock.

"Pitou." The Queen said, getting her attention. "Reattach his Arm and Leg. Also, heal any other injuries on him." The Queen ordered. "Yes, Your Majesty." Pitou responded.

"Im counting on you." The Queen said. Making Pitou surprised, but nod. Then, she found your arm and leg and started using her Nen ability to reattach them.

"What the hell just happened?" Morel asked. "Meow... You guys are extraordinarily lucky Y'know." Pitou said, making them confused.

"See, a couple of days before you guys arrived, the Queen discovered a book on Relationships." Pitou explained. "After reading through a bit of it, she decided that she wanted to be in one." Pitou said.

"And after asking what type of person she liked, she gave us a very specific list of conditions. Ones we thought nobody could fill out. Your friend here satisfied those conditions. Which in turn, saved your lives." Pitou explained. "So, the world was saved because the Queen wanted a boyfriend, and the person who she wants just so happens to be Y/n?" Morel asked.

"Basically, Yes." Pitou answered. "Man... I- Im gonna go rethink my life once we get out of here." Morel said, being so surprised that he has to rethink everything.

"Hey, you guys have an airship, right? Let's leave." The Queen said. "A-Alright..." Knov said.

"Hey, Your Majesty! I healed him. All he needs is some rest and he should be completely fine." Pitou said as she pointed at your healed body. "Good." The Queen said.

The Queen then picked you up bridal style. "Let's go." The Queen said. Then, she followed Morel and Knov to the Airship.

"Don't follow me." The Queen said to the Royal guard. "You'll stay here. Is that understood?" The Queen asked.

"Yes, Your Majesty." The Royal guard responded as they left.

Then, everyone arrived on the airship. "By the way Ant Queen," Morel said getting her attention. "Do you have a name?" Morel asked.

"No, I don't." The Ant Queen responded. "Well, what do you want us to call you?" Knov asked.

"I want Y/n to give me a name. So you two can just call me whatever you want." The Queen said. "Okay. We'll just keep calling you Ant Queen then." Morel said.

The Queen then nodded and toured around the airship. Finding a room with a large bed in it. She then lays you down and covers you with the blanket.

"Sorry, My lover." The Queen said sorrowfully as she kissed your forehead. "I regret having to hurt you so badly. I truly do." The Queen said.

Then, she crawled into th bed and laid down on top of you. 'You really are something. To make someone like me feel love.' The Queen thought as she went to sleep.

-Timeskip 4 days-

After four days, you shoot awake. Thinking that you still had to fight the Ant Queen. "What happened?! Where-?!" But as you were speaking, you felt something on your chest.

You then looked down, only to see the Ant Queen with her arms, legs, and tail tightly wrapped around you. She was also asleep.

"What the hell?!" You shouted, surprised. 'Why is my enemy cuddling with me?' You thought confused.

Then, you take a look at her. 'Now that I look at her, She's kind of adorable. Aside from the whole world domination thing, I think I can like her if I give her a chance.' You thought.

Then, she woke up. "Oh, hey, You're awake." The Queen said tiredly. "Yeah, sorry for taking your leg and Arm. I had Pitou reattach them. Should be good as new." The Queen explained.

Then, you took a look at your arms and legs. And they looked like they were never ripped off in the first place. "Damn, that ability of hers is amazing." You said surprised.

Then, she got up and sat on your lap. "And if you're wondering, the reason I didn't kill you is that I like you." The Queen explained, taking you by surprise.

'Oh yeah! Before I passed out, she kissed me didn't she?' You thought. "Okay, Im just gonna get this out of the way, you're gonna have to share with 3 other people." You said, getting an unexpected reaction.

"Im fine with that. You are good enough to be my boyfriend, so it's no surprise that you have more than just me." The Queen said. "Oh... Well, wasn't expecting that reaction. Alright then." You responded.

Then, the Queen wrapped her legs around your waist, and her arms around your neck, pushing herself against you.

"Now then, Let's do what couples do." The Queen said.

Then, she grabbed you by the back of your head and started to kiss you. Which you responded by grabbing her by the waist and kissing back.

After several minutes, you break apart. Then, she takes your hands and moves them to her breasts.

"Touch them. They're all yours." The Queen said, making you nod.

You then complied and grabbed them, your fingers sinking into them like jello.

"Do... Do you like them?" The Queen asked nervously. "Yes, I do." You responded.

-Timeskip 3 days-

After 3 days of flying, and You and The Ant Queen mostly having a Semi Passionate time, you arrive back in Japan. "Man, that was fun. I mean, losing my limbs wasn't fun, but y'know." You said while stretching.

"Hey, Y/n," Morel said, getting tour attention. "Can you get back to UA on your own?" Knov asked.

"You kidding me? Of course, I can." You answered. "Alright. We're gonna go back to what we were doing. Later!" Morel said as he and Knov walked away.

Then, The Ant Queen suddenly jumped on your back. "Carry me to this... "UA." Y/n." The Ant Queen commanded.

"Alright, Alright." You responded. Then, you proceeded to run at high speeds toward UA.

-Cut to UA-

We currently see You walking to Nezu's office. "This place is kind of bland." The Ant Queen said. "I think it's cool." You said. "Whatever." The Queen responded.

Then, you walk into Nezu's office. "Im back!" You said. "Huh? Oh... Oh! Welcome back Y/n, why didn't you call?" Nezu asked.

"I didn't have my phone." You answered. Then, he notices the Ant Queen on your back. "Who's that?" Nezu asked.

"The Ant Queen." You answered bluntly, making Nezu extremely worried for a few seconds. "But don't worry. She isn't our enemy anymore." You added.

"Oh thank god." Nezu said while letting out a huge sigh of relief. "By the way, what's her name?" Nezu asked.

"Oh yeah, what do I call you?" You asked the Ant Queen. "Well... I don't have a name. So, I want you to give me one." The Ant Queen said.

"Quite a bit of pressure you're putting on me." You said as you started thinking of a name. "Oh! From this day forward, you shall be known as...

...Meru." You said while smiling.