Chapter 3

"Bakugo went missing?" You asked. "Yes. A day after his expulsion, he left his house and never came back." Aizawa answered.

"Not only that, but people from the more lowly populated parts of Japan have also been going missing. Around 2000 have disappeared. And that's including lower-ranked heroes." Aizawa explained.

"Are you serious? Do you think it some new villain group?" Mina asked. "Why would villains need to kidnap that many people?" You asked.

"Probably for some experiments or something. We currently have more heroes investigating the disappearances." Aizawa said. "So, make sure your careful when going out. Alright?" Aizawa asked. "Yes, Sir!" The entire class answered.

"One last thing, after the Zoldyck Incident, the staff has decided to give you guys 3 weeks off. Make sure you use this time to train for the upcoming sports festival." Aizawa said. "You are dismissed." Aizawa added.

Then, everyone got up and prepared to leave. But then almost immediately swarmed you, asking you to train them.

"Guys, GUYS! Relax... Holy crap..." You said, making everyone back off. "Oh... Sorry..." Everyone said. "Now, where is Midoriya?" You asked.

Then, Izuku raised his hand. You then grabbed his hand and led him out of the classroom. "You'll be training with me. And it's NOT optional." You said, making everyone, pissed off. "Oh come on, Y/n! Why do you train him and not us?!" Kaminari asked.

"Well, Im biased as all hell. And also, I don't like you." You answered. "Anyway, time to leave." You said.

Then, you picked up Izuku bridal style and ran at high speeds out the building. "Dammit... Midoriya is super lucky." Kirishima said. "He gets to train with someone super powerful. Im jealous!" Mina said.

-Cut to Y/n-

After a bit of running, you stop at the same place you trained. 'Should I teach him Nen?' You thought. 'Nah. I'll just help him with his physical body.' You thought.

"Hey Midoriya, before we start, I'll need to know what you're capable of." You said, making Izuku freeze up. 'I should tell him about One for All. No one else is around, And Y/n is trustworthy enough.' Izuku thought.

"Well, for starters, I have a quirk." Ozuku said, shocking you. "Wait, a quirk? I thought you didn't have one?" You said.

"Well, Let me explain." Izuku started. He then proceeded to explain what One for All was and its origins. "Holy shit!" You said surprised.

"So, you got One for All from All Might huh?" You asked, making him nod in response. "And All for One is the world's "greatest" villain?" You asked, as he nodded in response. "Interesting..." You said, wanting to fight him.

"Anyway, any downsides to your quirk?" You asked. "Well, I don't know how to control the percentage, so every time I use it I break my bones." Izuku said, making you inhale through your teeth.

"Ouch." You said. Then, an idea cane to your head. "Hey, instead of using your arms, why not use your... legs..." You said, trailing off while staring at his legs.

Then, you quickly looked away. 'When did Izuku get so attractive?!' You thought. Unknowingly, when you turned away, Izuku was blushing furiously when you lost track after looking at his legs.

'He likes my legs!' Izuku thought happily. 'Jesus... Who knew that someone could develop so much after only a decade?' You thought as you calmed down.

'So... If he likes my legs, I'll show just a bit more. Then, I should win him over!' Izuku thought. "Okay, sorry for that." You said calmy.

"Oh, it's no big deal really." Izuku said as he faked looking through his pockets. "Wait... Did I drop something?" Izuku asked worriedly.