Chapter 4

The next day...

We currently see You and Izuku walking down the street.

"So, Izuku. What do you wanna do next?" You asked. "Honestly, I kind of just wanna cuddle with you for the day." Izuku answered honestly. "Man. As nice as that sounds, we cant." You said, making Izuku disappointed.

"Damn it. Well, how about..." Izuku said as he began to think. "How about Me, you, Machi, and Shizuku all spend the day together!" Izuku suggested.

"Y'know, that's a damn good idea." You responded. Then, you proceeded to call Shizuku and Machi.

"Hey, You two wanna spend the day with me and Izuku?" You asked. "Alright, meet us at [Location] in.... 22." You said as you hung up.

"Oh, How I love fun." You said.

-Timeskip 3 hours-

You and the others had a fun day alright. Firstly, you decided to get dinner and talk about what everyone wanted to do.

Izuku almost immediately suggested for them to go to UA, but they said that they're too busy with Troupe duties.

Izuku was caught a bit off guard by the fact that they were part of a group of thieves. But you trusted them, so he trusted them.

After that, they decided to get some clothes. Mainly for you, since you don't have a sense of fashion.

But, it devolved into everyone trying on outfits. But, Izuku decided to try on pants that were 2 sizes too small for him, in an attempt at seduction.

Which worked. I mean, Holy hell. It REALLY worked well. With his proportions, any guy would fall for him.

But... Things weren't that great. Because...

"What a putrid species..." An ominous voice said, making you whip your head outside the clothing shop.

But, the only thing you saw was a guy in a large coat walking by.

"What the hell?" You said to yourself while visibly shaking.

The others were extremely concerned. As you looked... Scared. Now, after your training, you were never really scared of anything.

So, seeing you shaking at... Something made them concerned. "Hey, Y/n, you okay?" Shizuku asked concerned.

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine..." You said. "By the way, did you hear that voice just now?" You asked, making them confused. "What voice?" They all asked.

'They didn't hear anything?' You thought confused. "Ah, I must've been hearing things..." You said sheepishly.

"Y/n, You aren't alright." Machi said. "Do you want us to cuddle? So you'll feel better?" Izuku asked.