Chapter 25, Part 1

"Aizawa. Do you know where Gyro is?" You asked. "Who knows? You should find him if you reveal that your back." Aizawa said.

Then, you sighed. "Alright." You responded. Then, you changed into your battle clothes.

 Then, you changed into your battle clothes

"This may be the last time I wear this." You said while looking down. 'If this 'Gyro' managed to beat Meru and the others, then they must be very powerful.' You thought.

"By the way Aizawa." You said, getting his attention. "I'll lose everything." You said as You, Linnet, and Zzigg walked out.

'Lose everything? What does that mean?' Aizawa thought confused. "Wait! You need to tell your classmates." Aizawa said.

"Oh... Right." You said. Then, The four of you walked back to your class.

When you walked in, everyone was confused and a bit worried. Confused as to what you were wearing, and worried as to why.

"Hey everyone. Im gonna keep this short." You started. "Me, and my two friends here, may or may not die today." You said.

"If Gyro managed to beat someone as unfathomably powerful as Meru, then I don't believe I'll get out of this fight alive." You said. "Know this: Some of you may have been annoying, And I may have said that I've hated you." You said.

"But I don't. I dont hate any of you. Not a single person." You said. "Also, If I do happen to survive, then I most likely be able to live my life anyway." You said.

"Which is why, If I live, I'll reveal a secret." You said. "It was a fun life, and it was even more fun with you guys." You said

"And last, but certainly not least, Become damn good heroes." You said as You, Linnet, and Zzigg vanished.

Then, the Class started to cry. Even Aizawa, who came off as a guy who just didn't care about anything, shed a few tears. 

"SO MANLY! I SWEAR I'LL BECOME A POWERFUL HERO!" Kirishima said, slightly jealous of your manliness. "I'LL TRAIN EVERY SINGLE DAY, AND BECOME AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE!" Kaminari shouted.

To your class, you were a bit of an ass. And weren't the greatest to hang around, as you would crack an insulting joke every chance you had.

But, at this moment, their respect for you has never been greater. Not when you saved the world from the Chimera Ants, not any other time aside from this moment.

Then, the three of you entered Nezu's office. "Oh! Y/n, uhh..." Nezu said, trailing off.

"Don't worry, I already know. And I plan on killing Gyro." You said. "I see." Nezu responded.

"I may or may not die, So I'll tell you the secret behind my abilities." You said. Nezu didn't say anything, he just activated his Nen ability.

"I know all about Nen." Nezu said, taking you by surprise. "Oh... Well, wasn't expecting that." You said.

"Well, that makes things easier." You started. "If I die, I want you to tell Class 1A about Nen." You said.

"You sure? If knowledge of Nen gets leaked, then the results will be devastating." Nezu said. "Im sure. Besides... Im confident that at least 1 UA student will surpass me once they learn Nen." You said.

"Alright then." Nezu said. Then, he walked up to you and gave you a handshake. "It's been a pleasure having you as a student." Nezu said.

"It's been a pleasure having you as a Principal." You responded. Then, the three of you left.

'You'll be missed, Y/n.' Nezu thought.

Then, the three of you jump on top of a building. "Guys. This is your last chance to-" But before you could finish, you see them in their battle clothes.

"We wanna help you. So we're going too. We did make a promise after all." Linnet said sternly.

" Linnet said sternly

"Yeah. Can't let you fight alone Y'know." Zzigg said.

Then, you smiled happily

Then, you smiled happily. "Thanks, guys! Im glad I got to know you two." You said happily.

Then, the three of you focused your breathing. 'This should get his attention.' You thought.

Then, All 3 of you used Ren at max power. Almost causing the building to collapse.
.
.
.
.

As Gyro was laying down, watching the clouds, he suddenly feels a massive spike of Nen.

"THAT'S HIM!" Gyro shouted.

Then, he quickly got up and starting running at top speeds towards you.
.
.
.
.

Then, the three of you stopped using Ren and jumped down from the building, and started to wait.

'It's time you take on people your size, Gyro.' You thought while clenching your fists. 'And you're sure as hell gonna regret attacking UA while I was gone.' You thought.

Then, Something crashed on the opposite sidewalk from you. When the dust clears, you see the same large coat you saw a while back.

 When the dust clears, you see the same large coat you saw a while back

"Welcome back, Y/n. How was the trip?"