"Are you going to tell me or not?" I ask getting annoyed, but my face still not changing.

"I thought you carried the Sister Spirit," Koh replies.

"When we became separated, she lost her memories while traveling through the Spirit World. I need your help reminding her of her origins so we can be connected again."

When I lost Raina, there was apart of me missing that I wasn't aware of. I was hurting and I couldn't figure out why. Raina came here to the Spirit World to heal, and the opposite happened. She couldn't access me, she was like a turtle duck without a shell.

"It's quite the tale. It was during the time of Avatar Wan. There was Raava; the light spirit, and her sister Raina; protector of the Spirits while Raava fought Vaatu in the valley. When Wan became the Avatar, he knew there was a chance that down the line that the Avatar Cycle could be cut off at any time. Wan decided to give Raina the task of carrying the elements like Raava in case the cycle was destroyed."

"So.. A backup Avatar?" I ask for clarification.

"Raava and the Sister Spirit are suppose to coexist, as they did before the age of the Avatar. But if there was a chance the Avatar stopped existing, the Sister Spirit would have to take on it's duties. The same goes for the Avatar if the Sister Spirit stopped existing. They need each other."

Just like me and Korra.

"So why only two of the elements?" I ask curiously.

"Raina was much smaller than her sister. Originally, she couldn't carry the two," Koh answers as his face changes again.

"So what happened? How is she able to carry the two now, and why air and water?"

"She traveled from lion turtle to lion turtle looking for answers until only one could help her. It gave her the ability of energy," Koh explains.

...

"Okay, that sounds like fun. Let me try that on you guys," Bolin says and then turns his attention to the lavabender. "You were raised by an older sister, your mustache grew in when you were ten, and I'm sensing - just sensing - an unspoken attraction between you two."

The two, Ming-Hua and Ghazan, glance at each other quite awkwardly. She gives him a sulking look but eventually turns away. Wait, I think Bolin is right.

"Two out of three," Ghazan smiles. "Not bad."

He's totally lying.

"Bolin, would you stop making friends with the bad guys?" Mako asks rhetorically.

"Sorry!"

"So..." I start. "You're a waterbender, but you don't have arms, how do you do that?"

Forget what Mako says. If talking to the bad guys gets them to open up more and give us information, then that's what I'll do.

"I guess I can tell you. It takes focus. You have to concentrate more so on the energy within the element than the actual element itself."

"Ohhh, but-"

"Ghazan," Zaheer says cutting me off. "Gag those three. We're almost there."

...

I think I get it now. Instead of bending the elements, just like Ming-Hua I actually bend it's energy... Whoa.

"This gave her the ability to carry the elements. Energybending is a rare skill that even most Avatar's won't achieve."

My sister did.